Another Stellar Day with Lloyd and U&Me

Jet

The title says it all. What I love about fishing out on Lake Ontario is that most people I know have never experienced fighting monster Salmon and Steelhead out in the big Lake, only ever playing with them in our local creeks and rivers. What a difference it really is.

So once again I got another newbie out, and another good friend who hasn't been out on Lake O for over 20 years and accompanied my girlfriend and I for some big water fishing.

The action was consistent for most of the day with times where the rods were just lighting up. The first two fish hit before Lloyd could even finish setting up. In the end we had 5 missed hits, 1 lost and 14 successful fights. If you haven't had the chance to try fishing out on the big water, I highly recommend it, especially with Lloyd. The fishing was great, but the company today was even better.

Enjoy.

The day started out with a few steelhead like this, fresh and full of spunk.

IMG_0265.jpg

Then a King came out to play.

IMG_0275.jpg

She had those Steel dialed in all day!

IMG_0268.jpg

And here's another.

IMG_0292.jpg

After a 20 minute fight my good friend had his first deep water Chinook. Watching him battle this brute made my day! It weighed in at 24lbs 5 oz. There was a rumour that Lloyd broke 30 the day before...

IMG_0248.jpg

And just as our time was about to expire, in came a bonus Brown.

IMG_0303.jpg

Thanks for reading.

damn, I knew i should have said to heck with fathers day and gone with Lloyd instead...sounds like another great day

Terry watch for first weekend in July, I still have not booked it yet so maybe open for OFC will post Canada Day morning if its open.

Jet as always great to have you out and you always come with a great group. I'm glad your group had a great trip.

^ So, your at it again eh!

Should we be again, waiting for your cavalry to come rolling in to give us a long winded reason why these legal fisherman should be expected to justify themselves to you.

Talk about not making many friends! :blahblah1::wallbash:

HH

Edited by Headhunter

Should we be again, waiting for your cavalry to come rolling to give us a long winded reason why these legal fisherman should be expected to justify themselves to you.

Talk about no making many friends! :blahblah1::wallbash:

HH

It's not even worth wasting time on...Congrats to Jet and party on a great fishing morning. Way to go, Lloyd!!!!!!!

Should we be again, waiting for your cavalry to come rolling to give us a long winded reason why these legal fisherman should be expected to justify themselves to you.

Talk about no making many friends! :blahblah1::wallbash:

HH

No worries Joe, he is still hiding beind his avatar..... :whistling:

Great stuff guys, sounds like a stellar day!

Thanks guys! I can't say enough about how awesome the day really was.

A charter trip all comes down to the captain. Lloyd is a amazing guide, host and friend. He's the one that made it all happen, so full credit and praise goes to him. We just reeled up the fish!

Thanks guys! I can't say enough about how awesome the day really was.

A charter trip all comes down to the captain. Lloyd is a amazing guide, host and friend. He's the one that made it all happen, so full credit and praise goes to him. We just reeled up the fish!

Good stuff!!!!! Lloyd is great out on the water, takes care of his people, knows his stuff. I'm watching for the next opening for salmon/trout!!