First Shimano baitcaster

That didn't take long to replace the revo. haha. You will be very happy with curado especially paired with that rod.

Enjoy

It does feel a bite nicer, you were right...it balances out a bit better too. Enjoy the revo, makes for a nice Pike/musky reel...its a workhorse!

Hard to beat a LT series rod. Nice setup!

Do you have or have used the 7'6MH LT ? It's a telescopic so im a little iffy on it and its much cheaper than the Xtreme 7'6

Has anybody used the LT pitching rod I guess is my sub question...much better price point but not to key on it being telescopic.

Thoughts?

Do you have or have used the 7'6MH LT ? It's a telescopic so im a little iffy on it and its much cheaper than the Xtreme 7'6

Has anybody used the LT pitching rod I guess is my sub question...much better price point but not to key on it being telescopic.

Thoughts?

I think thats the same rod I saw Spiel doing a tip eye replacement on..just keep a look out for that. It seemed it wasn't on very deeply.

The curado is a great reel with the Castaic being only slightly better for pitching and flipping, but too much more money to make up for the advantage it gives you.

I have a legend tournement telescoping it's had no problem hauling hawgs out of the slop and it sensitive and light to boot, i paired it with a core pitchen reel and it's awesome

That's what I was wanting to hear! As long as I don't overly "open and close" the telescopic part of the rod it will hold it's strength. But...Xtreme rods are sick...it might be worth it to get the lightest rod for something like a 7'6. Don't get me wrong, I'll do my hmwk and find the best rod for the price...we shall see what i get, wont be buying another rod/reel until september time.

Thoughts?

I've had my 7'6" LTB for a couple years now. Awesome rod. Also, I'm sure you've Karl on Extreme Angler TV really haul on his. No issues.thumbsup_anim.gif

haha nice Bdox. what rod is that on the far left? split grip..cork handle.. baitcast..

That is a 7' Frontier, it has been sold to another member here. Actually, that photo is from May, a couple of those rods have been replaced.

Watch out Mike, one turns into many...

4576864869_24fec1b5d6.jpg

That picture is worth more than most peoples cars LOL!!!! LOVE IT

I just bought that exact reel but in a lefty, got it sunday, by monday at 2 pm it had 4 eyes on it a 20lb carp and a wack of sheap head LOL i like it way more than the revos i've had

Edited by Bondar