Anyone looking for a lodge for a vacation this summer...

Hey guys,my name is Cody Colfax, I work for Halley's Camps, who own 3 lodges on the English River about 70 miles west of Kenora, Ontario. Anyways, just letting you know that we have many available spots over the course of July and August at Kettle Falls and One Man Lake Lodges, which is the absolute best times to get into huge numbers of Walleyes, but there are also big pike and big smallouth also available which everyone knows is alot of fun. If you are interested in booking a trip for this year between now and September,our rates are on our website at www.halleyscamps.com and you can call the lodge and ask for Bev or Rob who will assist you and answer any questions you might have, the number of the lodge is 1(807)224-3483 and if you are later than September or you are interested in One Man or any of our many many outposts available you may call 1-800-465-3325 and whoever you speak to will be able to help you. Anyways, I myself am a guide at Kettle Falls Lodge and I can tell you from one fisherman to another that the walleye fishing here is truly world class, and the smallmouth fishing is absolutely incredible, I recently had a day last week where we boated 127 smallmouth, very fun and very exciting on topwater. Chasing the big northerns is also fun but alot of hard work, but if you are willing to put in the work you won't be disappointed. Anyways guys if you would like to talk to me you can PM me on here or you can email me at [email protected] and I will do my best to answer any questions you might have. Alright, hopefully we hear from you soon.

I APOLOGIZE GUYS, I MADE AN ERROR ON MY EMAIL ADDRESS, IT IS NOW THE CORRECT EMAIL, ANYWAYS FISH ARE STILL BITIN SO HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS, lol bout a week ago, we boated over 100 walleyes between 8 am and noon, couldnt get the jig to bottom, anyways just a little teaser.

Cody Colfax

Edited by chickenhawk