Advertizing on OFn

I'm looking for advertizing information for this board. I'm a firm believer in supporting the people who support you. I'm wondering how or who to contact to find out more information.

Great wbesite with tons of local and out of area information

Michael

Edited by Michael Brown

I don't think you're the only one, I've looked everywhere and can't find the PM gizmo either.

At the top right of the page there's a scroll box with your name on it. Click on that and go to "messenger'. You can also click on the person's name in a post ...his/her profile will show up. Down the left side of the page click on "Send me a message".

At the top right of the page there's a scroll box with your name on it. Click on that and go to "messenger'. You can also click on the person's name in a post ...his/her profile will show up. Down the left side of the page click on "Send me a message".

Well, I'm not entirely sure, but when I click on "my name" Fisherman scrollbox, the following 4 drop down, My Profile, My Settings, My Friends and Manage Ignored Users. Then I clicked on Your name "Roy" above your avatar, looked down the left, the center, the right, from left to right and right to left, some more up and down diagonally, made sure I was seeing the whole page and...drumroll...nada..no "Send me a message"

Well, I'm not entirely sure, but when I click on "my name" Fisherman scrollbox, the following 4 drop down, My Profile, My Settings, My Friends and Manage Ignored Users. Then I clicked on Your name "Roy" above your avatar, looked down the left, the center, the right, from left to right and right to left, some more up and down diagonally, made sure I was seeing the whole page and...drumroll...nada..no "Send me a message"

It works fine,watch!

Edited by vinnimon

It works fine,watch!

Okay, I've put a time limit on the "It works fine, watch!"

I not one to fall for the one, "How do you keep a feeble minded one occupied for a while"....type "over" on both sides of the page.

The only thing that has happened is the level of my coffee has gone down.

Rick i clicked where you pointed to on Roys sample and the picture just got bigger... :wallbash:

Save yer breath ....i know ...but someone had to be a smert arse :D

Okay, I've put a time limit on the "It works fine, watch!"

I not one to fall for the one, "How do you keep a feeble minded one occupied for a while"....type "over" on both sides of the page.

The only thing that has happened is the level of my coffee has gone down.

For some reason, you cannot use messaging system.

Are you on an older computer?

Older web browser versions will do that sort of thing sometimes.

Or try logging in on another browser...

Eg: Netscape, Safari, Fire fox, Internet Explorer, Opera

Could also be your security settings in preferences depending on which browser you are using.

Or refresh your page.

Hope this helps...

Cheers,

John

Sorry Roy/TJ, guess this should be in the "Computer help" forum.

I'm looking for advertizing information for this board. I'm a firm believer in supporting the people who support you. I'm wondering how or who to contact to find out more information.

Great wbesite with tons of local and out of area information

Michael

Ill pm you my address and info to send the cash ( no cheques)...depending on how much you send ....you might be only able to spam your services in this thread before it gets locked.... :whistling: