Sign in to follow this  
johnl

got a good deal

I got 32 lures for 30 bucks including 6 mepps 10 rapalas couple of wally divers and skitter pops,a live target and some others.

I got 32 lures for 30 bucks including 6 mepps 10 rapalas couple of wally divers and skitter pops,a live target and some others.

yes you did. garage sale?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Got a new truck today

I bought a new F150 Lariat last year and absolutely loved the truck but there was a serious issue with the 5 litre engine so Ford installed another engine recently and that one had issues too. I told them I was done with the 5 litre and didn't want the truck back. I wanted to replace the truck and get one with the 3.5 EcoBoost instead and I've never seen a dealership do so much to make a customer happy. There's already a great "Employee Discount" thing going on which knocks a pile of $$$$ o

in General Discussion

• Got a favourite sunrise or sunset from 2018 ->'19

I think nature's paintbrush is one of the most spectacular Anyone care to share a fave from 2018? here's a couple that made a mark for me Early June, just outside of Parry Sound, p.m. early July, Off Hamilton, a.m.    

in Photography

• B1 Fishing - Mortality Rate - 44% - Not A Good Look

https://fishb1.com/f/st-lawrence-river-report?fbclid=IwAR3svmbOVRCbs8x0F7U_69q2kfEnFm2p9XYSaCyfk6l1NsQ7et9ZldtXmCc   So this happened a couple of weeks ago. Not a good look for tournament fishing at all, 96% mortality rate for smallmouth...ouch IMO its a combo of lack of fizzing by anglers and furthermore something specifically wrong with the live tanks at weigh in. They definitely need to fix this. Holy cow if I was a St Lawrence Bass angler I would be absolutely livid. Not only

in General Discussion

• Thermacell units any good?

Mosquitoes bad this year. Likely to do with all the moisture.   The reviews are mostly positive on the Thermacell units. Butane heats a pad that gives off a repellant. Not so good in the wind unless you put up wind of where you are.  What’s the scoop?

in General Discussion

• Loomis Spinning Rod GOT ONE

Loomis Spinning Rod Wanted View Advert Same as prior add, must have hit improper command as I am looking fir this item and is not "completed" .....sorry for the confussion 6-7 foot, 2 piece, light, med-light action, 4-8 lb test. Advertiser Inkman Date 05/23/2019 Price   Category Fishing Classifieds  

in Fishing Tackle and Equipment