Sign in to follow this  
Black_Blade

Thanks Nipfisher For The Trip

Really enjoyed the time on the water with you Blair and your friend Rob and look forward to heading out again sometime! We'll get 'em next time! In the meantime will be looking into some of those places you mentioned trying.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Elk Lake Trip

Just back from our annual trip up to Elk Lake (Montreal River); stayed at Elk Lake Wilderness Resort. Rented a cabin and decently equipped Lund; that was always topped up with fuel, as soon as we got back to camp. This was out 6th trip there. The fishing was a bit tougher this year; walleye were scattered at all different depths. What we found was that anything making below 20' would not hit on anything we offered? So we mostly fished in the 12-18 FOW. We definitely had to work for them. Bottom

in General Discussion

• Quebec Trip Report

Just got back from our 5 day trip to Lac Dassarat in Quebec. There were about 16 of us this year. Started out with one of the guys having his car smashed in a pile up the Friday before we were leaving; he persevered though and was able to still make it. We made the 6.5 hour trek, with the final 1/2 hour being on a very rough road. We limped in with a flat tire from a puncture. Thankfully the owner of the resort had all the tools to plug it; my buddy ended up putting the spare on to be safe for t

in General Discussion

• Family Paddling / Fishing Trip

Hey everyone. It’s been a while since I posted a fishing report.  Thought I would share a great family paddling trip I had this weekend. To be honest, I wasn’t even going to bring a rod on this trip.  It’s our first time going on a family paddle this year, and when I rolled out of town, I didn’t even know what river we were going to hit.  We decided to try a new river that I have never paddled before.  There was a strong current and head wind, which made paddling my canoe with my

in General Discussion

• Looking for help planning a weekend fishing trip

Now that I've purchased a vehicle that can tow my boat I'm looking to plan a fishing trip with two friends. We've considered places like nippising, BOQ, St Clair, etc but haven't beeb to any of the three. Would love to get some recommendations on lakes, locations, accommodations, fishing etc. Here's the details we are looking for   Date: June 21st - 23rd Location: Anywhere within 4hrs of Toronto Fish: Not too picky but preferences in order - Muskie, Walleye, Pike, Bass, Lake

in General Discussion

• Overnight trip with small kids?

Hi all. Need some advice. I've been a bass fisherman my whole life and the last time i've kept any fish was over ten years ago. This winter my 8 year old son has repeatedly asked me to take him fishing this summer and asked if we could stay overnight and cook the fish. These are his only requirements. I'm looking forward to it but i need some advice or suggestions with a boat rental, and a cottage\resort that's kid friendly. Anyone do a similar trip in recent years. I'm located in the GTA and wi

in General Discussion