Looking for the best Fishing Trade show

Hi Guys:

I'm working on a big project which I will announce soon but I am looking for some information concerning popular fishing trade shows. I am aware of the shows in central Ontario but the bordering states have some great events that I wish to learn more about.

If you attend fishing/tourism events in the Northern United States, which are the most popular and well attended?

Thanks for any help.

Mike

Hi Guys:

I'm working on a big project which I will announce soon but I am looking for some information concerning popular fishing trade shows. I am aware of the shows in central Ontario but the bordering states have some great events that I wish to learn more about.

If you attend fishing/tourism events in the Northern United States, which are the most popular and well attended?

Thanks for any help.

Mike

If you're speaking about actual 'trade' shows (i.e. open to industry only, not the general public) then the biggie in the fishing industry is ICAST, held in Orlando in July. Details at icastfishing.org or asafishing.org.

It's pretty much the one show everyone in the recreational fishing industry attends. Canadian shows, and the regional US shows, are all pretty Mickey Mouse by comparison.

Mike,

Icast is in Vegas. It was in Florida last year for the first time but is gone back to Vegas. You also have the Big rock show and the Fred Hall show each year as well. There are a few more. I will get the names for you soon