My turn to say Hello

Teressa

Hello everyone, Just thought I would jump in and introduce myself as well.

I am "Big Cliff's" daughter. I grew up in the French River area hunting and fishing. I have raised my daughter to be a fisher-woman as well and we go every chance we get. My boyfriend, daughter and I have a farm in Wahnapitae with a variety of animals including goats, wild turkeys, rabbits and muskovey ducks. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone here. Thanks Dad for refering me to this site, and thanks Roy for helping me to get activated.

Welcome Teresa. You grew up in the area the my wife and I simply love. Unmatched Scenery, mostly unspoiled, and great fishing. I'll be up that way just next week - and two 2 weeks this coming September. Hey - I am looking forward to meeting Mr. Big Cliff at Lakair next week. It will be great to put a face to a board name. (At least, I hear that he's planning to come up).

Welcome Teressa! I met your father 25 years ago (we getting old Cliff) on the French River on my first trip there. My buddy and I got shut out and Cliff told us of Flat Rapids Camp and we fished for many, many years there after that and caught lots of great fish.,

Your Dad is one of the good ones, and the apple never falls too far from the tree, I hear .

Glad to see you on here and posting Princess, just a couple of quick points:

Don't ever let mom sell my fishing stuff for what I TOLD her I paid for it. :D

Don't ever tell her about the "sacraficing a virgin" post (or there will be a big sale on all of my stuff) :blush:

You have just joined one of the finest, most generous groups of people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing! I know you will fit right in here.

You have just joined one of the finest, most generous groups of people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing! I know you will fit right in here.

Awe shucks Cliff...T'wernt nuttin'...

Welcome Teressa...your Dad and Sue have become good friends of Maribeth and me for some time now...Great peoples thumbsup_anim.gif

Them and Jack (Nanook) and Jackie are the reason we moved up this way...of course, being close to good fishing helped too...rolleyes.gif

Edited by Beans

Welcome Aboard Teressa !

I met your dad a few years back while fishin just off his dock .. and replied (via my blackberry) to an ad he posted about a 9.9hp for sale ... you shoulda seen the look on the owner's face when I returned his boat rental later that day and took an outboard from the boat into my car ... I can just bet what he musta thought :)

Anyhow ... you'll enjoy this place .. lots of fine folk and plenty of hard/soft water trash-talk

Jon.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. If I ever say anything anyone takes offense to, feel free to steal some of Dad's spots, I'd say you can slap him for it, but well, that wouldn't be very nice of mebiggrin.gif . Seriously though I look forward to getting to know you and read your posts and contribute where I can. At the very least, I'll be able to pick up some good info for blackmailing Dad.

Hi Teressa,

Welcome aboard and I need to advise you of something that will be critical to your survival on this board. Do yourself a great big favor and do not post any reports of walleye that you catch (that would be suicidal)..............you will no longer be Daddy's little girl. :whistling:

Regards,

Sam

At the very least, I'll be able to pick up some good info for blackmailing Dad.

Hey Cliff .....send me a brand new 9.9 outboard or ill tell your daughter about the time you were "playing" with her goats when they werent home :jerry::whistling:

Im with ya on the extortion Teressa :clapping: .....welcome aboard :good:

Edited by Twocoda