Alright this is wrong

marth11

alright if you guys aren't from the niagara region this isn't as devastating as you may think here is the newspaper article of what is what we call the Happy Rolph's Massacre if you wanna know what Happy Rolph's is its a petting zoo and monday night or early tuesday morning some idiot(s) broke in and tortured and killed most of the rabbits and decapitated one of the larger ones and put its head on a stake and killed all the chickens and kidnapped a baby goat I will link the newspaper article for you guys.

http://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2603503

alright if you guys aren't from the niagara region this isn't as devastating as you may think here is the newspaper article of what is what we call the Happy Rolph's Massacre if you wanna know what Happy Rolph's is its a petting zoo and monday night or early tuesday morning some idiot(s) broke in and tortured and killed most of the rabbits and decapitated one of the larger ones and put its head on a stake and killed all the chickens and kidnapped a baby goat I will link the newspaper article for you guys.

http://www.stcathari....aspx?e=2603503

i grew up on the other side of the canal from there as kids we would go there often and enjoy the animals.

There are way to many freaks out there

Not just wrong its sick and St Kitts doesnt have a lock on "people" who get off on torturing animals.

According to news stories over the past few weeks Windsor has its share just not in numbers like this. The most recent was a black lab that had to be put down because its genitals were destroyed from a sex act with a human.

This is disgusting why even post about the black lab and just keep your posts about the incidents but sparing the details..

I'm sorry if you found the post offensive----the details were there only as an example of how low some "people" can sink into depravity.