Polarized Sunglasses for over glasses

My buddies wife is getting into fishing a little more & he is wondering what's out there for Polarized Glasses to fit over her Prescription glasses, any suggestions on what kinds are good & were to buy them & for how much, she ends up being my partner once in a while so I hope she can see the structure better & put more fish in the boat

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanx Richard

My glasses came with "easyclip" (brand name?) clip-on sunglasses that are polarized. I bought them at Costco for around $150 (frames & clip-on only, lenses extra). I usually wear contacts and regular sunglasses when fishing but the few times I've kept my glasses on, the clip-on still worked pretty well. I'm sure you can find them in most eyeglass stores - the clip-on is made to fit that specific frame and uses small magnets to attach. At Costco, there were like 20 different styles to choose from.

go with a pair of cocoons. i love mine, i bought them originally for just fishing and now i wear them all the time. comfortable, dont feel like they're falling off and pretty cheap. i paid about 40 bucks or so at lebaron for my pair and i'm on the third summer with them. the lenses are pretty scratch resistant, i'm pretty abusive towards my sunglasses and theres only some minor scratches on them.

ryan

My glasses came with "easyclip" (brand name?) clip-on sunglasses that are polarized. I bought them at Costco for around $150 (frames & clip-on only, lenses extra). I usually wear contacts and regular sunglasses when fishing but the few times I've kept my glasses on, the clip-on still worked pretty well. I'm sure you can find them in most eyeglass stores - the clip-on is made to fit that specific frame and uses small magnets to attach. At Costco, there were like 20 different styles to choose from.

I second the EasyClip frames for prescription glasses, light and almost unnoticeable polarized clip ons.

http://www.aspexeyewear.com/

I bought the cocoons and did not realize they came in two different styles.....darkening and lightening (for night or cloudy day use). Well, I mistakenly purchased the lightening style and got quite a surprise when I used them on a sunny day. Looked all over for the darkening style but could not find them. Finally tried Walmart and found polarized, clip-ons for$12.97 plus tax(es).They are adjustable via a small spring located between the lenses.(see picture)

sunglasses.jpg

Regards,

Snowball

Wear contacts. All glasses fit over them. Thats what I do. I bought a very expensive pair of hobie prescription sunglasses and lost them over the side of the boat.

thats why you need a pair of my floating polarized glasses...Pepper's brand..selling real well