RIP DENNIS HOPPER

DMASSE

Bummer!

Gary Coleman also died. Whatchu talkin bout Willis!!

They will both be missed.

If he was in his grave he would have just rolled over. He is so bitter about that quote and being typecast in that roll that it nearly drove him insane. Poor guy just couldn't grasp that there is a limited number of rolls for him. I always got the impression listening to interviews that he felt owed.

If he was in his grave he would have just rolled over. He is so bitter about that quote and being typecast in that roll that it nearly drove him insane. Poor guy just couldn't grasp that there is a limited number of rolls for him. I always got the impression listening to interviews that he felt owed.

He felt owed alright his mother stole $4,000,000 off him a blew it all, I guess he may have been alittle bitter especially we found himself working as a security gaurd for $7/hr

He felt owed alright his mother stole $4,000,000 off him a blew it all, I guess he may have been alittle bitter especially we found himself working as a security gaurd for $7/hr

I'd be pissed too but taking it out on everyone in his vicinity had left him lonely and angry.

I'd be pissed too but taking it out on everyone in his vicinity had left him lonely and angry.

He ended up getting married to a nice younger women, but ya he was pretty bitter. I guess when your own mother jacks all your $$$$$$$$ it's a tough thing to get over in away I can understand his feelings

Sorry Garry the money is all gone.......watchoo talk'in bout moma

Edited by canadadude

After watching EAsy Rider at the ripe age of 17, I decided I couldn't afford a Harley but I could hitchhike all over North America. What a summer, thanks for the inspiration Dennis! :worthy: I grew up fast that summer on the streets.

Dan O.