UFC 114

Toddyc20

i watched 113 on veetle.com flawlessly....i hope tonights fights will be streamed on here too

i would love to see rampage win ...but ....evans is going to knock him silly....(over exaggeration)...duck and weave in and out ...sting with every hit...

Sheesh now that i told you this ...you really dont have to watch the fight ...you already know whats going to happen

i watched 113 on veetle.com flawlessly....i hope tonights fights will be streamed on here too

i would love to see rampage win ...but ....evans is going to knock him silly....(over exaggeration)...duck and weave in and out ...sting with every hit...

Sheesh now that i told you this ...you really dont have to watch the fight ...you already know whats going to happen

Hahaha perfect thanks for the play by play. Who needs to waste hours watching the event when i can get play by play here. I may try veetle.com. Do i need to download anything to use it?

Edited by Toddyc20

Guest gbfisher

I will be watching it

wonder if I can hook up the receiver to the computer and stream it

YES....get at er...lol

told ya ....

veetle wasnt good at all this time ...i watched it in HD on tenchistv...

all in all the fights were lame....but Bisbing looked pretty good

Yeah i wasn't overly impressed with those fights either. The Jackson vs Evans fight was a huge let down and borderline boring for me. I'm sure glad i didn't pay $50 to watch that. Knockout of the night has Russow on Duffee. That was one heck of a lucky punch. That`s the good thing about those heavy weights, it only takes one punch.

veetle wasnt good at all this time ...i watched it in HD on tenchistv...

Yep, ended up there aswell.

Nog didnt deserve that win.

Lucky punch,yep,but the guy could take it and got his just deserves.

Jackson was like always,trash talk and not taking out.

Bisbonggone was impressive this time and didnt trash talk after. :worthy: