Sign in to follow this  
Big Cliff

What a nice day!

Well, it all started off this morning, Dan showed up with his boat and a little project I had offered to help him with as we had planned. First of all I was impressed by his ingenutity, he is one smart young man! Second by his positive attitude and friendly demeanour. Dan I really enjoyed the time we spent working on that today, If you want to start serving your apprenticeship.....LOL

Oh, and thanks for the ride down to my mechanics, they wouldn't let me have the orange car LOL (not even the hot chick that went with it) heck, I'd have carried her home on my back. :dunno: Anyway, mine was all done and ready to go and I got two trimmers to fix for him LOL.

So I look out my window and here are two guys in a boat against my shore line, it's obvious they have a problem so me being me ask if they needed any help. I thought that was a fair question since one guy was in the water trying to hold the boat off the rocks? Guy in the water gives me kind of a "look", said no! Motor won't start we're going to get it towed back to camp!

Now normally I'd have said "well, I'm a small engine mechanic, would you like me to have a look?" But this guys attitude just kind of struck me the wrong way so I watched as they had some guy in a little boat with a 9.9 come and tow them away and thought to myself "Go have a cold beer Cliff"! IT'S Saturday!

Well, it all started off this morning, Dan showed up with his boat and a little project I had offered to help him with as we had planned. First of all I was impressed by his ingenutity, he is one smart young man! Second by his positive attitude and friendly demeanour. Dan I really enjoyed the time we spent working on that today, If you want to start serving your apprenticeship.....LOL

Oh, and thanks for the ride down to my mechanics, they wouldn't let me have the orange car LOL (not even the hot chick that went with it) heck, I'd have carried her home on my back. :dunno: Anyway, mine was all done and ready to go and I got two trimmers to fix for him LOL.

So I look out my window and here are two guys in a boat against my shore line, it's obvious they have a problem so me being me ask if they needed any help. I thought that was a fair question since one guy was in the water trying to hold the boat off the rocks? Guy in the water gives me kind of a "look", said no! Motor won't start we're going to get it towed back to camp!

Now normally I'd have said "well, I'm a small engine mechanic, would you like me to have a look?" But this guys attitude just kind of struck me the wrong way so I watched as they had some guy in a little boat with a 9.9 come and tow them away and thought to myself "Go have a cold beer Cliff"! IT'S Saturday!

Good on ya for trying Cliff...don't know what it is these days but some people just have their backs up all the time.

Cheers

Craig

"What a nice day!"

Hey Cliff...every day we wake up on the right side of the lawn is a nice day...thumbsup_anim.gifGonefishing.gif