June 2010 get together at Lakair

Roy

Hi every body.

If there is any of yous who would like bait but do not wish to haul it up with you.

I will be there on Thursday and i set it up with my friend who owns a bait and tackle shop, Just call him or e-mail him and he will get it ready and i will pick it up and bring it

for payment you can ether pay for it when you order or we can make some kind of arrangement,just let me know

phon #(705)674-6113 fax # (705)674-7915

e-mail,- [email protected] or [email protected]

it is only 45 min for me so it will not be a problem

Edited by pikeguy

miss kelly & I will be there!!

with my :thumbsup_anim: electric :thumbsup_anim: start boat

thanks for all your help big cliff.....

I was wondering how that worked out for you? Did you get the starter fixed? I got thinking after you left that we should have pulled it apart, it might have only needed a new set of brushes. Also, was I right about the output from the charging coil? A schematic would have sure simplified things.

Lastly, where I told you to put that grommet. If you are having trouble finding one to fit, just take a piece of fuel line, cut it lengthways down one side and that will do the trick. Let me know if you need some, I'll bring it up to Lakair and drop it off when I make my quick appearance on the Saturday.

Edited by Big Cliff

Maybe you could sticky this Roy???

Barbara and I are trying to get last minute accomodation and if successful we will be there with Big Cliff and his lovely lady Sue.

Hopefully we will see all ya'all in a couple of weeks.

J...

Saddly work is getting in the way and Sue and I can't make it for the weekend. I am going to drive up on the Friday right after I get off work, spend the night at my daughters Friday night, be at the camp bright and early Saturday morning but I'll have to leave early Saturday afternoon.

Whats the program for this year?

are we doing a pot luck/pike fry on saturday?

if we are doing the pot luck, miss kelly will make her pot of chili again.

(and joey will make paul sleep in the dining tent again) :whistling:

Whats the program for this year?

are we doing a pot luck/pike fry on saturday?

if we are doing the pot luck, miss kelly will make her pot of chili again.

I certainly hope so. Saturday is a great fun-filled day and loads of good company and a little Bull on the side.

Don't forget to bring some things along to sweeten the prize table. That's on my list of things to do today. Fishing stuff shopping. Now that's the stuff :clapping:

Edited by Rich Clemens

Sorry Rich, but it's got a home on my mantle!

No problem Dan. Uh ... just be sure to bring the mantle with you. I'll need something to set it on. Who knows - it may just end up in Virginia ... ya just never know.

Looking forward to saying Hello - sounds like I'll have the opportunity to meet some more new OFC'rs this yeear.

Anyone know if Breakfast is still 5 bux? I know the camping price went up this year.. and I am trying to figure out how much cash I need on hand.

Thanks!

G

I believe it was $8.00 last year Gerritt

Spoke to Kevin a few moments ago, as I needed to change plans.. I plan on coming up Thursday Evening now :) and have asked for the site where the old Shed is.. (you know.. the one the dock hand used to sleep in lol by the outhouses)

Anyways he informed me the fire ban is off... so it looks like we can see TJ firewalk after all!

Ohhh and just so you know.. My girlfriend has informed me she is going to kick all our butts! She is claiming the trophy as her own..

ahhhh beginner ambition..

G

Edited by Gerritt