June 2010 get together at Lakair

Roy

So it's getting to be that time again. I'm really looking forward to it. Will the dudes making the trip please post here so that we know how many will be there? I'll bump the thread as needed.

Patsy and I will be there - along with our two 4-legged girls.

COUNT (2).

Cabin #5. Just out from the lodge.

Arriving late Thursday afternoon the 17th - Leaving Saturday the 26th.

Gonna take in a good week of musky fishing while we are there. Catching - well that be another story that has yet to be told.

Edited by Rich Clemens

The good lord willing I will be making an appearance for a while but I will be staying at my son's (we might even get into and win the fishing derby) :whistling:

I really want a chance to get to see many of my old friends and finally get to meet the boys from down South (I have some dehydrated puffball mushrooms for someone ;) )

We'll be there, probably the Friday, staying a full week. Will you be there that week Lew?

Joey

I don't think so Joey, the week Lew is referring to is July 3-10

With the water down, Brian, I can get under it if I don't bounce!! ohmy.gif

Who are you zoomin'?You cant even get yer fatass boat thru without snippin the tops of yer rods off.

Joe

We do have a spot on the boat if ya come down though.

We'll be there, probably the Friday, staying a full week. Will you be there that week Lew?

Joey

Not sure of the g2g dates this year Joey but it sounds like you may be heading home the day before we arrive.

Sorry were gonna miss you & Paul, but leave a couple of those big slimers in the lake for me, will ya please ?? :lol: