Bad Luck

Fishmaster

OK, that explains it! Who is the :asshat: that hid a bananna on my boat this spring? Oh, and where the heck did you hide it? :wallbash:

Hmmm. That might explain my lousy luck last summer. Is it even possible to go an entire summer without noticing a banana hidden somewhere on yer person, and does the bad luck still happen if there's no boat involved?

JF

lots of people have repeated that superstition about bananas, I for one do not believe in them

and I use to take bananas on board with me, as I ate a banana every single day for years..it never changed my luck one way or the other

did someone say my names not Terry.........LOL

lots of people have repeated that superstition about bananas, I for one do not believe in them

and I use to take bananas on board with me, as I ate a banana every single day for years..it never changed my luck one way or the other

Terry just think of how many fish you would catch with out the dam things on your boat/// :Gonefishing:

Why would your luck change if you ate them everyday? You would have the same about of bad luck everyday. You would need to stop eating them for your luck to change.

Why would your luck change if you ate them everyday? You would have the same about of bad luck everyday. You would need to stop eating them for your luck to change.

What he didn't mention was that he caught zero fish all those years he toted the bananas on board.

JF