Grand Eyes

cwpowell

Hey guys, I don't post here much, but I read the forums a lot. Anyway I just wanted to share a picture of the first walleye of my life that I caught today.

We were out trolling on the grand river today the bite wasn't too hot it's always fun catching the cats out of there my friend Jay caught a 19 pounder and of course we forgot the net, the bugger was tough to get in the boat, and when we finally did he crapped all over the carpet haha. Count for the day is 3 cats for the boat, a big sheepshead and 2 walleyes caught by yours truly. Also want to add that the Conservation officers were out on the boat, they checked out licenses, checked out what we had in the livewells, and even gave us a couple tips. Good to see them out there checking everyone out!

Thanks for reading guys.

IMG00105-20100527-1810.jpg

Guest Johnny Bass

Congrats on your first pickerel! My friend also caught her first pickerel this week and she was ecstatic!

Yup they have some big fangs. I remember catching my first bowfin and liping it. Man did it hurt!lol

Oh, funny story goes with this as well. So as you know this was my first walleye, so I grabbed him by lip like a bass. Ouch! Hey dad! These guys have teeth!?

Have you caught yer first pike yet? :whistling:

JF