• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Fishing for various species on the Grand River (Video)

Quick video from the lower Grand river for those interested. Enjoy!  

in General Discussion

• Eyes and Pike!?

Hey guys,  The GF and I are heading up this weekend to visit her dad for Father’s Day and hoping to get some fishing in. He’s on a lake connected to Glouster Pool on the lower end. Would like to try for walleye and pike in the Gpool but haven’t been able to find any good info. Should we fish Gpool or would we be better off fishing Little Lake? Any info would be helpful. Thanks. 

in General Discussion

• Shallow or Deep for those eyes?

Water levels have dropped 6 inches in the last week on Pigeon. Still 12 inches above summer levels.  Season opens Saturday. I always struggle in May.  The June pattern of rip jigging weeds doesn’t work for me early season.  What’s your approach going to be? 

in General Discussion

• Eyes In The Night

Hey guys,   Was at PAB for a few days last week with a few others for my first real outing this season. Weather was good first day was over 30 degrees and the the remaining days I don't think broke 20 with cold nights. We caught some good fish, one being a 4LB 14Oz smallie and another was 3LB 13Oz. Caught a few decent pike trolling for musky biggest being just shy of 37inches and a few others around the 30" mark and many other small guys. However they were no musky caught this trip sad

in General Discussion

• My Grand River experince

It would seem I picked a day where rain fell hard over night in Fergus. Arrived to dirty water and green clumps of bottom growth floating down the river.  This river system is huge and fish could be anywhere. Looked up and down the river deciding on  a spot to try first. I see a nice spot where there a split. Start walking across and oops, man down. LOL Gather myself and get to my first rip. A beaded barbless nymph under an indicator, was my set up.  Third drift and fish on. Then off,just as qui

in General Discussion