Sign in to follow this  
I'mHooked

Thanks Spiel

Good to meet you and Brook today.

Thanks for the help. :thumbsup_anim: I really didn't think it was as quick & easy as you showed it to be. :o

I'm Hooked

Heroin is pretty easy to get hooked on....

But seriously what did they help you out with? lol

I suspect that Spiel helped save the life of a troubled rod. I don't think Brook helped though....she hasn't started building rods yet has she?

LOL, yep just a quick tip guide replacement for I'mHooked.

Nice to have met you to Craig and thanks for the baits, I hope to put them to good use soon. :)

I suspect that Spiel helped save the life of a troubled rod. I don't think Brook helped though....she hasn't started building rods yet has she?

Spiel builds rods???? I thought that Brook was the person and Spiel was the dog??? I will need to see which one of them has thumbs to believe that one Roy.

Art

Spiel builds rods???? I thought that Brook was the person and Spiel was the dog??? I will need to see which one of them has thumbs to believe that one Roy.

Art

Well I can tell you which one was definitely the better looking one ;)

Yes, the life of a troubled rod was saved. A rod so troubled in fact that it's tip was broken by an overzealous father-in-law who was checkng the action on a BRAND NEW rod that hasn't even had a reel on it yet! :wallbash: