Red Cedar Lake Levels

WeePished

I hear its very low. I'm going up in a couple of weeks so I'll report when I get back. Actually, wifey is up there visiting her mom and she is supposed to go to the lake on the weekend so I'll get a report from her.

I hear its very low. I'm going up in a couple of weeks so I'll report when I get back. Actually, wifey is up there visiting her mom and she is supposed to go to the lake on the weekend so I'll get a report from her.

Any word on the Lake Levels from your wife? We are going up this coming weekend.

OK, finally got a report to give you.....wifey was having too much fun at the lake to call me! Anyway, the water levels have risen a bit but are still quite low. Can't get to some places on the lake and plenty of 'new' hazards. Apparantly, the fishing has been good.

Edited by Gerry

OK, finally got a report to give you.....wifey was having too much fun at the lake to call me! Anyway, the water levels have risen a bit but are still quite low. Can't get to some places on the lake and plenty of 'new' hazards. Apparantly, the fishing has been good.

Thats great, I'll be heading up on Saturday for a week. I'll post something when I get back on the conditions and try and put some pics up.

Cheers!