Belwood Lion's Pike Derby

Any one fishing it this weekend I'm thinking of doing it both days but not sure if I have a partner for both days yet,

Richard

I'm considering fishing it for Saturday OR Sunday. I'm not sure I can fish both days, but if I can I probably would. I'm currently boatless though, so that may keep me off the water unless I can convince someone to go :(

Right on!

For your sake I hope the 28" holds.

Although Thats traditionally small for the tourny?

But then again I "think" last years winner was 28"?

Not sure if anyone can collaberate that?

http://www.ofncommunity.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=32344

"I heard 37" was the leader with a couple 34" 's behind it. This was of 2PM yesterday afternoon"

2008 winner: "36" won it last year"

At 10 am today the lead fish was 38" but I watched a guy trying to revive a 39.5" at the dock. :unsure: He had brought it in with just the head in water. After 2 hours the fish didn't make it and was ineligible. :wallbash: I felt for the guy! He spent 2 hours standing in the cold water trying to revive it.

Dan O.

Mine was 20" not the 28" one, I caught 3 today biggest 22" better luck next year I guess, Adult class had 6 fish total & Kids category only had 1 fish over 24" - 26.5" I believe, ended up winning a Plant Hanger in the draw at the end my wife will enjoy it I guess

Richard