Mornin boyz

lew

A happy day to you too Lew :thumbsup_anim:

Off to work for me this A:M. Did get out fishing yesterday though, what a scorcher! Then came home and put the window AC units in so we would be able to sleep in comfort. Finally sat down at 'bout 7:00 and the pain in my knee reminded me that I forgot :oops: to go to a doctor appointment for a follow up on it and prob another cortisone shot. :w00t:

Enjoy the sunshine B) today everyone.

Fortunately I've got central air in the new place but I looked at my wife at one point yesterday and she had icycles on her eye brows, so I spose I didn't have it set quite right :lol:

Morning Lew!

After almost 40 years I still can't get used to this working thing..... I should have been a little smarter with my choice of career! Although you wouldn't know anything about that....lol

Really looking forward to July.

J...

Morning Lew!

After almost 40 years I still can't get used to this working thing..... I should have been a little smarter with my choice of career! Although you wouldn't know anything about that....lol

Really looking forward to July.

J...

Hey, I tried that work thing for awhile John, but after 4 decades decided it wasn't for me :lol:

And your right about July, it's gonna be a good trip, I just hope we can get the boats in the water.

Hey, I tried that work thing for awhile John, but after 4 decades decided it wasn't for me :lol:

And your right about July, it's gonna be a good trip, I just hope we can get the boats in the water.

I'll get the boat in even if I have to unhook everything, reverse quickly and slam the brakes on.... :thumbsup_anim: Hopefully we will get some rain?????????????