Sign in to follow this  
lew

Mornin boyz

Gonna be another sizzler but it sure beats shoveling snow in February.

Have a goodun everybody B)

A happy day to you too Lew :thumbsup_anim:

Off to work for me this A:M. Did get out fishing yesterday though, what a scorcher! Then came home and put the window AC units in so we would be able to sleep in comfort. Finally sat down at 'bout 7:00 and the pain in my knee reminded me that I forgot :oops: to go to a doctor appointment for a follow up on it and prob another cortisone shot. :w00t:

Enjoy the sunshine B) today everyone.

88 yesterday and again today. Wishin' I had put in the AC units yesterday. Definitely on the list when I get back from work late this afternoon. Little taste of what's to come ?

Fortunately I've got central air in the new place but I looked at my wife at one point yesterday and she had icycles on her eye brows, so I spose I didn't have it set quite right :lol:

I've been suffering only because I just don't want to pay big $$$ for the cool air. But neither would I like icycles on my eyebrows haha

Enjoy the day.

Morning Lew!

After almost 40 years I still can't get used to this working thing..... I should have been a little smarter with my choice of career! Although you wouldn't know anything about that....lol

Really looking forward to July.

J...

Morning Lew!

After almost 40 years I still can't get used to this working thing..... I should have been a little smarter with my choice of career! Although you wouldn't know anything about that....lol

Really looking forward to July.

J...

Hey, I tried that work thing for awhile John, but after 4 decades decided it wasn't for me :lol:

And your right about July, it's gonna be a good trip, I just hope we can get the boats in the water.

Hey, I tried that work thing for awhile John, but after 4 decades decided it wasn't for me :lol:

And your right about July, it's gonna be a good trip, I just hope we can get the boats in the water.

I'll get the boat in even if I have to unhook everything, reverse quickly and slam the brakes on.... :thumbsup_anim: Hopefully we will get some rain?????????????

I've been suffering only because I just don't want to pay big $$$ for the cool air. But neither would I like icycles on my eyebrows haha

Enjoy the day.

Boyz??? :whistling:

JF

Ahhhhhhhhh, A/C......

I got home Tuesday morning with the kids and got into a nice cool house. The wife had to work Tuesday morning so she came home Monday night and was nice enough to crank up the a/c.

IT was 78F when I left for market at 4 am. The temp peaked at 95F in the shade at St Jakobs. I still don't have the air in.

wow that was a hot couple of days. Dumb ass me i volunteered to run a asphalt crew for the summer. didn't think that one out did i. However i did make the peterborough news wednesday night.