found some good crappie on the weekend

BIG FISH

lol thats to bad bill i was fishing for walleye but found these instead, im not complaining

What can ya do, lol... You mind filling me in on what you were catching them on? This is my first year targeting the little buggers and I can count on one hand how many I've caught :)

What can ya do, lol... You mind filling me in on what you were catching them on? This is my first year targeting the little buggers and I can count on one hand how many I've caught :)

once you find em bill they will bite anything little tubes under a float worked well for us. caught a couple on a crankbait as well

I have also done good yesterday and last Thursday on crappies and THICK bluegills....the crappies here are molting so the means they are spawning along side the bluegills and the carp and the LM and the gar pike we have seen in the shallows.

Going back tomorrow because the weeds are growing FAST and soon the bite I found will be over. Water temp 72 degrees already and that was yesterday.

Bob

I have also done good yesterday and last Thursday on crappies and THICK bluegills....the crappies here are molting so the means they are spawning along side the bluegills and the carp and the LM and the gar pike we have seen in the shallows.

Going back tomorrow because the weeds are growing FAST and soon the bite I found will be over. Water temp 72 degrees already and that was yesterday.

Bob

i hear that that is the temp they like to spawn in we were in 65-68 degree water i dont think they have started to spawn just yet we found our fish in a little bit deeper water. with the weather we have now the water is gonna really heat up and i hope these fish move in to the shallow water