What is this Lure?

Flatfish used to be a hot lure on lake erie when my dad was younger for walleyes and blue pike. Needless to say when we started going to Canada it was his lure of choice. LOL I never caught a walleye on one, pike seemed to love them and the occasional bass ate them. A lot of spin offs, and there where similar store brands sold here in the states.

They do have a good action to them, Beno also made a similar lure, (Mill Run products out of Cleveland Ohio).

The head of the lure looks a LOT wider on the one I have. But I think it's close.

Nope, dave524 got it correct. The lure you are looking for is the Luhr Jensen Fishback. Case closed.

Here are 4 of them for sale on ebay. Pretty cheap too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280484112576

Edited by Cudz

hey slashhopper track down where Archie is selling from,he use to be on Hamilton Road but I think he is back selling out of his garage over on Emerson Ave.(Thompson Rd. and Adelaide area) He always had lots of dated lures all still brand new in his store on Ham road.

hey slashhopper track down where Archie is selling from,he use to be on Hamilton Road but I think he is back selling out of his garage over on Emerson Ave.(Thompson Rd. and Adelaide area) He always had lots of dated lures all still brand new in his store on Ham road.

Dang... archie is 5 minutes away... i never thought of him and I will be dropping by for minnows from him soon too

Thanks