Found Dog

JohnF

Should have posted this earlier. If you know of anyone who lost a really nice little part Jack Russell (female) in St.Marys this weekend check with the folks at Hearn's ice cream bar or out at the Wildwood campground.

A young lady was running around St.Marys about lunch time trying to find the owner of this really nice pup. She said it just jumped in her car when she stopped and it wouldn't leave. It's all white with a tan eye patch.

She was only at the campground this weekend so I don't know what she would have done with it when she left. It was a nice enuf little dog I wouldn't blame her if she was tempted to keep her.

JF

Should have posted this earlier. If you know of anyone who lost a really nice little part Jack Russell (female) in St.Marys this weekend check with the folks at Hearn's ice cream bar or out at the Wildwood campground.

A young lady was running around St.Marys about lunch time trying to find the owner of this really nice pup. She said it just jumped in her car when she stopped and it wouldn't leave. It's all white with a tan eye patch.

She was only at the campground this weekend so I don't know what she would have done with it when she left. It was a nice enuf little dog I wouldn't blame her if she was tempted to keep her.

JF

Sounds like the little fella adopted her

"Just Drive... don't ask any questions!" :D

That was the thought that went thru my mind when she was telling the story, and the little dog seemed happy as a clam with her.

I'm impressed that she made the effort, spending the last day of her long weekend driving around St.Marys trying to find an owner. Most folks would have just chucked it out of the car.

JF