Dogs

I've been thinking its time for a dog in my house after not having one for some years...Anyone know anyone that breeds dogs? Or has puppies. I have always been a German Shepherd lover as the family dog was one when I was small...She was a great Dog. Anyway, just thinking about it right now, but summers coming and the kids will be home so it might be the right time...

If you are partial to GSDs then i highly recommend looking into Shiloh Shepherds. They are very similar in appearance to GSD but they are on average about 10-25% larger, with milder temperaments, and they are not quite as prone to hip problems. We have a small kennel with 3 dogs, however there are no litters in the near future. If you are interested i can help you get in touch with a few breeders, hopefully in your area.

I've been thinking its time for a dog in my house after not having one for some years...Anyone know anyone that breeds dogs? Or has puppies. I have always been a German Shepherd lover as the family dog was one when I was small...She was a great Dog. Anyway, just thinking about it right now, but summers coming and the kids will be home so it might be the right time...

Lots of Shepherds looking for a good home.

I saved a nice one from the shelter back in the 80's.

Now my latest pup is also a rescue dog.

Check out petfinder.com for a list of shelter pups in your area.

I did a search for Toronto and area and came up with 7,124 Shepherds looking for new owners.

Petfinder Toronto Area German Shepherds Looking For Homes

Edited by DRIFTER_016

My girlfriend and I go to our local humane society on a weekly basis. They really do good things there and lots of good, friendly people work there. You can find a great Sheppard (or Collie, or Husky, or Lab,or Rotty etc) with no problems at any animal rescue shelter I am sure. They have full vaccinations, are spayed or neutered, and you generally can get all of their history. It is a great place to start.