Whats a Pickerel? :thumbsup_anim:

Kind of like an Atlantic except that it has a pointier snout, tougher scales, spiny rayed fins, different body colour, good sized,sharp, conical teeth, different habitat, is mainly a low light hunter, more prolific,....they both live underwater though so I guess they're close lookalikes.

Kind of like an Atlantic except that it has a pointier snout, tougher scales, spiny rayed fins, different body colour, good sized,sharp, conical teeth, different habitat, is mainly a low light hunter, more prolific,....they both live underwater though so I guess they're close lookalikes.

after reading that i feel "hi"

Whats a Pickerel? :thumbsup_anim:

That's all fine and dandy, but pickeral aren't being discussed.

Re-read the post title, we're talking pickreal here.

Pickreal are a little known subspecies of Walleye native only to a few very isolated pockets of ON.

Generally angled for by illiterate hayseeds.

Edited by solopaddler

Re-read the post title, we're talking pickreal here.

Pickreal are a little known subspecies of Walleye native only to a few very isolated pockets of ON.

Generally angled for by illiterate hayseeds.

HAHAHA

This reminds me of when someone says "I have the same thing but "different"...what the heck does that mean... :wallbash: