Boat Launches on West Couchaching

Happy May 24 Folks!

My May 2-4 just became a lot happier as my buddy has announced that his 20' Bayliner is ready to go for the weekend and that it will be making the trip to the cottage.

We're on West Couchaching, near the Menoke Beach Road area (8 minutes north of Orillia). We are trying to figure out in advance where we're going to launch this boat as the cottage we are staying in is rented and I can't reach the landlord at the last minute.

So, I am seeking the OFC'ers assistance at the last minute. Does anyone know of a boat launch in the general area?

Any help is greatly appreciated

Have a safe and happy weekend,

Ryan

Happy May 24 Folks!

My May 2-4 just became a lot happier as my buddy has announced that his 20' Bayliner is ready to go for the weekend and that it will be making the trip to the cottage.

We're on West Couchaching, near the Menoke Beach Road area (8 minutes north of Orillia). We are trying to figure out in advance where we're going to launch this boat as the cottage we are staying in is rented and I can't reach the landlord at the last minute.

So, I am seeking the OFC'ers assistance at the last minute. Does anyone know of a boat launch in the general area?

Any help is greatly appreciated

Have a safe and happy weekend,

Ryan

Couchiching Beach Park near the Harbour Master Building...Parking may be a problem if you have to take the boat in and out each day unless you have a dock at your cottage...