Sign in to follow this  
DRIFTER_016

Just what I need to get into all those back lakes!!!

Well you have fun Dave... passengers will be a no, but if it's solitude you're looking for (or have your will written!)

Requires Ultralight pilot permit and registration in Canada.

Google Polaris flying boats... heck here's the link. http://www.polarismotor.it/

We've got a komakazi here in town with one.. or at least we did. I think he busted every aviation rule in the book and the boating laws to boot...

Well you have fun Dave... passengers will be a no, but if it's solitude you're looking for (or have your will written!)

Requires Ultralight pilot permit and registration in Canada.

Google Polaris flying boats... heck here's the link. http://www.polarismotor.it/

We've got a komakazi here in town with one.. or at least we did. I think he busted every aviation rule in the book and the boating laws to boot...

Got any idea how much these things are? :whistling:

Theres's a 10 year old used one in Michigan for $15,000. Probably grab an almost new one for $25k. New I think they're $40,000 !!!!

A zodiac... add a hang glider wing and a $7000 Rotax 582. Guess it all adds up. Be sure if you pursue.. 582 liquid cooled. Do not go with the 502/503

Edited by irishfield

Theres's a 10 year old used one in Michigan for $15,000. Probably grab an almost new one for $25k. New I think they're $40,000 !!!!

A zodiac... add a hang glider wing and a $7000 Rotax 582. Guess it all adds up. Be sure if you pursue.. 582 liquid cooled. Do not go with the 502/503

If I'm spending $40K on anything it will be a Snobear!!! :whistling:

I'll get way more use out of it. :lol:

It would be cool to have one though.