Wierd creature found in Ontario

tb4me

Local Cree know this creature as an Omajinaakoos, which roughly translates to “ugly one”.

Kinda like the local girl I "dated" very briefly when I was living in Kapuskasing.

:rofl2:

And drinking a fair bit. I am pretty sure it is a samsquatch.

A genetic sport? Be interesting to be able to see the various bits and pieces like the foot and toe structure, teeth, tail etc to figure out what it most closely resembles. That would give a pretty good clue to it's origin and so on. It's not uncommon for physical aberrations to occur in animal species - like man - often from a diminished gene pool like an isolated colony of critters with no way of introducing new genetic material. I'm no scientist so I probably said it wrong so ....... :blush:

JF

The newspaper today said it is most likely a baby bear that is waterlogged. Said a dog pulled it from the river. Who knows how long it was in the river. It has since washed away and searchers are looking for it.

Joey

My guess would be more closer to the otter. Possibly a slight mutation, the skeletal framework and musculature doesn't seem to match a bear or bear cub, I would more likely believe it was an otter that died and the fur washed off it's waterlogged head and front paw (looks possibly webbed), an otter's fur is sensitive to heat.

otter teeth pics: Jacob_exam_12_22_04_7.sized.jpg

Just my thoughts.

A genetic sport? Be interesting to be able to see the various bits and pieces like the foot and toe structure, teeth, tail etc to figure out what it most closely resembles. That would give a pretty good clue to it's origin and so on. It's not uncommon for physical aberrations to occur in animal species - like man - often from a diminished gene pool like an isolated colony of critters with no way of introducing new genetic material. I'm no scientist so I probably said it wrong so ....... :blush:

JF

Life will find a way....

Someone should call in the crew from Destination Truth..

Just kidding. Those guys are brutal... They always leave after only spending one day on site. What the hell can to figure out from spending one day on site. really?