Lake Ontario May 20th

Fishmaster

Another awesome day on the big pond ...hot sunny weather flat water and lots of Kings on the feed ...Wire Divers back 275 on a #2 setting was our best rig yesterday with Spin Doctors ...Riggers took one fish on a glow Lyman ...

P1010005.jpg

P1010004.jpg

The Site down 750ft battle

P1010009.jpg

P1010010-1.jpg

P1010006.jpg

Live Release

P1010007-1.jpg

Edited by Fishmaster

Can I ask what you mean by wire divers?

This term usually refers to a diving disc such as a Dipsy Diver on a rod/reel with copper wire line and usually a flasher with a fly is used as the actual "lure". It's a deadly combo as divers run out and away form the boat and you feel every headshake with that copper wire line.

Nice report Fishmaster - care to share any more details ie what depth of water you were fishing and in what general area of the lake?

This term usually refers to a diving disc such as a Dipsy Diver on a rod/reel with copper wire line and usually a flasher with a fly is used as the actual "lure". It's a deadly combo as divers run out and away form the boat and you feel every headshake with that copper wire line.

Nice report Fishmaster - care to share any more details ie what depth of water you were fishing and in what general area of the lake?

Cool thanks. I am aware of Dipsey Divers but I have never used the wire aspect.

Ive been fishing from Port Weller to the Niagara Bar drop off in 180 to 220 fow ...Spin Doctors Twinkie flys have been taken most of the Fish ...also Moon Shine spoons have been Kick Ass ...Use dark colors Limes and Blacks ...going to be the year for big Kings im not eeven sure i wana head back to Lake Erie this year ...Lake Ont has me pumped this year I need a 40 lber for the Wall...

Awesome report, looks like fun!

I need to go on one of your charters as I know I'll never get the boat or gear for that!

Get 4 or 5 guys together and give me a call I will show you a awesome day on Lake Ontario

Fishmaster

Ive been fishing from Port Weller to the Niagara Bar drop off in 180 to 220 fow ...Spin Doctors Twinkie flys have been taken most of the Fish ...also Moon Shine spoons have been Kick Ass ...Use dark colors Limes and Blacks ...going to be the year for big Kings im not eeven sure i wana head back to Lake Erie this year ...Lake Ont has me pumped this year I need a 40 lber for the Wall...

Thanks for the info FM...it sounds like deep off the bar is the place to be right now.

Good luck with the 40lber hunt!

1 guy date tbd

Few more guys and you will all be out cathing Kings ...Yesterday was a awesome day lots of boats fishing but not catching ...lets just say we did some catching even landed a nice Atlantic

Not many charters will put you on a day of big fish. Most are content with quantity not quality. Looks like Fishmaster can do both!

I don't like catching small fish lol...and those Scottys are tough pulled 2 10lb balls up from 250 last week ... :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by Fishmaster