Very Serious Concern

...a genuine concern shouldn't be dismissed for a few spelling mistakes and perhaps a little bit of emotional outburst! First post or not...the issue at hand is still an issue! 16k posts or not, one doesn't necessarily deserve to be talked down to if its their first post or 500th post! We as long time members periodically need to look at ourselves in the mirror and see where this place is headed! I love OFC and log on nightly but don't post reports anymore for a reason! I only ever posted one actually! I still love this place and enjoy reading and responding/congratulating fellow sportsmen reports, but it can get harsh! We all work hard too! ;) , most respect the environment and love our fisheries! It wasn't long ago when fellow member STOTY posted a great report of a day on the water with a celebrity TV personality and many chimed in about how he "talks down" to his guests and so on...although I may agree he does at times.....many of our regular members here do the same....in my opinion. Is it a coincidence why it appears there are fewer new members? Is it me or is the post count waaaay down? My 2 cents.. at times some or our members posts or replies come off with a bit of an "elitist" tone and may scare off or worst...turn some completely off of/away of what I not too long ago thought was the greatest fishing site on the planet. Cheers All! No disrespect meant...merely a little food for thought! Have a great weekend everyone!

Hey Paul, take a pill and chill dude. No need to be calling a fellow OFNR a idiot. Opinions are like Aholes everyone has one. For your information I have talked to Irish numerous times and I think he's a pretty knowledable guy. I have disagreed with him on different things and he doesn't come back and call me names. As a matter of fact I have never met the guy before but someday I probably will, and we will have a good discussion about various things I'm sure. And didn't anyone ever tell you that first impressions mean alot.

This is a great site and we all have the same sickness. We love to fish. And sometimes we even stick up for each other too. Just the other day someone told me Irish likes poop sandwiches, and I told them thats not true because Irish doesn't like bread. :rofl2: Now go fishing Paul it will make you feel better. It works for the rest of us.

fish

Hey Paul, take a pill and chill dude. No need to be calling a fellow OFNR a idiot. Opinions are like Aholes everyone has one. For your information I have talked to Irish numerous times and I think he's a pretty knowledable guy. I have disagreed with him on different things and he doesn't come back and call me names. As a matter of fact I have never met the guy before but someday I probably will, and we will have a good discussion about various things I'm sure. And didn't anyone ever tell you that first impressions mean alot.

This is a great site and we all have the same sickness. We love to fish. And sometimes we even stick up for each other too. Just the other day someone told me Irish likes poop sandwiches, and I told them thats not true because Irish doesn't like bread. :rofl2: Now go fishing Paul it will make you feel better. It works for the rest of us.

fish

Cheers Mate!