Missing OFN'ers

HaHa, PP/Clampett was the same guy as you probably know.

About 5 yrs. ago when you received an e-mail notification of a PM, someone queried me about fishing location at that time.

The e-mail address was [email protected]. That guy still posts occasionally.

LOL..yeah I knew, I didn't think many other knew

Yup . . . . I'm still here . . . . healthy enough to be demoted to working indoors . . . sorting mail . . . . on the midnight shift .. . . . a fate worse than death to someone who loves the outdoors. Been chasin' carp for the last couple weeks . . . not catchin' many. I do check out the board when I have time. Speaking of poor ol' lost souls . . . . anybody hear from CANADAVE lately . . . . . I miss his musings & ramblings!

Exactly Jon! People have lives.. and lives to live.. families to deal with etc. Posting on a fishing forum isn't always at the forefront. Why do people feel the need to guilt them to post, when they obviously have other issues at hand that are much more important??

Hey, I forgot to ask about Bly... and here she is posting this weekend. :wallbash:

Sorry about that Bly... I love your reports too :D

No worries :) I hope to have at least one report before the summer is over lol Regarding being "missing".....what Wayne said.

I have to admit, I'm a fair weather OFC'er.

Once fishing is over, I spend all of my time on the West Virginia football and basketball message boards.

Love it when i'm here though.

I have resorted to sitting on the side lines since I am working overseas and at times can not really post on active threads due to the fact of being out of range for some satellite internet connections etc. Presently I am in Melbourne Australia and finishing up my work here and then heading on Monday to New Zealand for 3 weeks and then Singapore and then back home to Ontario by mid July for some bass fishing and back overseas by the first week of Sept.

The worst part is that I have been trying to get together with a couple of guys here to go out on the ocean fishing and things just have not been able to materialize as of yet so when it does happen I will post from somewhere out on the ocean between Australia and New Zealand.

Talk to everyone soon, and I will sit on the side and read the threads every so often.

Best regards,

Sam

Hey Sam, really good to hear from you my friend, it's been a long time. I wondered where the heck you were but never thought you'd be on the other side of the world :lol:

It'd be good to have you posting here again, you always added alot to this board !!