Sturgeon Bay

Terry

TTBOMK.. there is nothing in the bay.. but maybe Caswells Beach will let you put in. I haven't been there in a couple decades. Leah lived on SBay as a little kid.... and her Dad kept the place into the 80's. Daryl was conceived on that property..... lol

As far as I know there is still a public launch in Victoria Harbour though.. it's just a couple rock piles around the corner...

I will also add that Leahs' father faught the sewer plant in the courts and unfortunately lost.. it went in anyhow. Pump treated/untreated sewage into a bay, that at it's deepest spot is 8 feet. You USE to be able to water ski in Sturgeon Bay... now you can't even troll thru it thanks to the Phosperous and weed choke!

Edited by irishfield

there's a pretty rough, exposed, public access at the end of Park St. / Robins Point Rd. Just a short ride around Robins Point and you're in the bay. Launch my boat there a few times a year as one of my close buddies lives on Sturgeon Bay. when the wind picks up out of the West, some decent waves can crash in on ya. makes re-loading a PITA! the launch in town in Vic Harbour is decent, good luck. looking forward to a report when you return