• Similar Topics

• Moose Antler Fishing Rod?

Moose Antler Fishing Rod, well sort of. A customer requested I build him a rod using Moose Antler as he knew I had done one previously. The reel seat, butt cap and handle inserts were turned from stabilized Canadian Moose Antler that I acquired from a friend.  

in General Discussion

• 2019 Canadian Ice Fishing Expo

The 3rd annual Canadian Ice Fishing Expo is moving to a new and better venue, Georgian College Building "J" on December 14th & 15th. Should be another great event and this year we welcome Gord Pyzer to the stage, looking forward to his insightful seminars as always! I will be presenting a seminar titles "JACKS are WILD, especially for Lake Simcoe "JUMBOS"! talking about using Jack Spoons notably Slab Grabbers for lake Simcoe's fames Jumbo Perch! We'll discuss Garmin electronics, Navionics Ch

in General Discussion

• Greater Niagara Fishing Show Approaching

Mark your calendars to attend the Greater Niagara Fishing and Outdoor Expo this coming January 17 – 19, 2020. This "pure" fishing show is designed by Fishermen for Fishermen with the simple goals of promoting and teaching fishing. Now in our 7th year, it has become a "can't miss" annual event for thousands of anglers every year. The satisfaction of our attendees was shown by our 2019 survey where the average attendee was at the show for at least 2 days! With over 170 booths, containing many well

in General Discussion

• Fishing gadgets you wish existed? INPUT NEEDED!

With the long winter ahead I've decided to put some time and effort into developing what I think would be useful/cool fishing gadgets. I have an engineering background, CAD abilities and some manufacturing connections (both onshore and abroad). Also my sister in law is from China so she can act as an intermediate if I decide to manufacture there. I was wondering if some of you have ideas to toss my way. Maybe something you always wanted to invent but never had the time. Hate to see a good i

in General Discussion

• Ice Fishing

Who's starting to get excited for ice fishing season? I know the itch has started for me.

in General Discussion