Boat Registration / Licensing

Drew_10

service canada for the hull id, canadian tire to inspect the trailer and give you the papers then any liscence registration office to register the trailer, thats it your done. You paid the tax on the boat and motor at the border all you ll pay is the trailer tax at the liscence office

Thanks!

I got the trailer certified last Saturday and was able to pick up the plate for it today. So on the trailer front everything has been taken care of. Just need to get the boat registered and pick up some insurance (the joys of tourney fishing). I'll try to stop into a service Canada location soon. Thanks!

Thanks!

I got the trailer certified last Saturday and was able to pick up the plate for it today. So on the trailer front everything has been taken care of. Just need to get the boat registered and pick up some insurance (the joys of tourney fishing). I'll try to stop into a service Canada location soon. Thanks!

Drew service canada for the registration, Cal lme about your insurance or p.m, never take the first quote they give you, i got them to cut mine in half for the year , they'll soak you if they can,

Wayne