any reports for Lavigne area???

bow slayer

I will be heading up next weekend and was wondering if anyone had a report. If you have any pics of the lake level please post like to know what I am in for.thanks

Ok you want a report her you go.to launch your boat you may have to drop of the ramp then the back of the boat will start to float, Its a little steep. Then climb down to your boat from the dock i would say 3", a stern drive boat may pass under the dock the back of my boat went under the dock had the motor raised so it stopped it.

Oh ya lift your motor before you launch it will get hung up,seen the other guy do it before me (should not have passed me on the hwy) stay away from the shore it is dangerous. The fish are not gonna be were you think there are not many weeds yet and the water is at 59 degrees today.

Wear good sun glasses ( polarized) the rock you would never see may be out,But there are some still hiding under the water go slow and keep an eye out.

If you go up to hard wood island stay in the middle its the safes place but keep your eyes open.

i will be out there Sunday. getting married Friday day after party Saturday then fishing Sunday with my wife. I will be around, If you see a white fiberglass boat 1980 style with a happy face on the back left side beside the motor thats me

be careful and have fun