Weekend Report :

Muskieman

:wallbash: Not many fish to report .. few Walleye and a couple Smallmouth...not even pic worthy.

My bow mount Minn Kota caught fire at the circuit board, My boat sprung a big leak ,15 or so gallons worth in 5 hours [fixed].... My motor didn't start while on the lake and I broke the pull cord trying and crushed my pinky finger. <_< ...I got a tow to shore from a buddy..come to find out that my fuel line had a air leak near the primer bulb.

I drove a stinger hook into my finger last night.

All problems are now fixed and the trolling motor is in the trash.

I'll be redeeming myself come the long weekend.

New to us camper goodbye tents!! :thumbsup_anim: ... After owning it for 10 minutes I backed it square into my house.. :wallbash: <----- literally.

I caused a dent to the rear bumper of my trailer and cracked the parging on my foundation.

I slept in it on Saturday night and bashed my head on a cabinet while waking up on Sunday morning.

Here she is...2000 Mallard 29.5 ft ... our new to us "Home away from Home"... We're gonna be Gypsies 21 days at a time. Never to be seen at a campground attached to a screened in porch.

lures020-1.jpg

lures018-1.jpg

lures014.jpg

lures013-1.jpg

Summer just got better...

Randy

:canadian:

1.My bow mount Minn Kota caught fire at the circuit board,

2.My boat sprung a big leak ,15 or so gallons worth in 5 hours

3.My motor didn't start while on the lake and I broke the pull cord trying and crushed my pinky finger.

4...come to find out that my fuel line had a air leak near the primer bulb.

5.I drove a stinger hook into my finger last night.

6.After owning it for 10 minutes I backed it square into my house.. :wallbash: <----- literally.

7.I caused a dent to the rear bumper of my trailer and cracked the parging on my foundation.

8.I slept in it on Saturday night and bashed my head on a cabinet while waking up on Sunday morning.

Dude sorry but that's just hilarious!! :rofl2:

(Nice camper though!)

Nice set up Randy. Too bad you can't tow your boat behind it. My brother bought a 5th wheel outfit and tows his boat behind it. Kinda looks hilarious but it gets the job done.

Sounds like to me you might better install those pool noodles around anything you may bump your head into for a while! ha ha ha (sorry, I know you didn't think it was funny.)

The bad luck streak is good in a sense, it can't get any worse and you should have a trouble free summer now.

Cheers, Ron...

:clapping: :clapping:

#1 Yes I can tow my boat behind it, I asked the OPP and the MTO .. I can legally have a total length of up to 74' if my first trailer is tandem, has brakes and the plates on my truck are "Black #" with commercial insurance and if I were to exceed my GVRW I need a CVOR sticker, log book and an annual safety + I need really big mirrors to see the whole train, completely legal hitch to hitch so long as you follow the rules.

I have it all photocopied and stuffed in an envelope for my own insurance.

but I won't attempt it.

#2 I agree that it's hillarious

#3 I just got back from Canadian Tire with 16 Pool Noodles.

#4 Antenna on top rocks .. I get quite a bit of Channels ... CTV..CBC...TVO...TFO...Global...and CH Hamilton...all with good clarity. I actually watched Italo catching some Walleye shortly after bashing my head at 5:15 Sunday morning.

Randy

:thumbsup_anim:

Edited by Randy from Sturgeon

Randy, this post is too funny!!! :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

I do have to say I have camper envy as I also bought me a new to me camper this year and am looking forward to living in it in Alaska for a month this year. It's going to be nice to get off the ground and have a lot more room. :good::good:

Here is my JR Training camper. :lol:

6.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

FYI

I haven't backed it into anything yet but it's still early. :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Randy, Nice Looking setup!!!!! Soooooo.... can you pitch a tent on that site? ;)

Sorry to hear about you're mishaps! but just like moving into a new house and trying to find the bathroom in the middle of the night.... you just get used to it!

G

I replied to your PM before reading the comedy you posted. Now I see why you had a terrible weekend.

Nice trailer. Ours is on a site in a paid park and will soon have a screened in room attached to it. No crown land camping for me. Oh well, my wife is happy and that allows me to get away with more. Hee hee. :whistling: I now own 3 boats 3 motors and didn't even fish this weekend. We'll have to get out on the river some time.

Haha, bad luck much eh :(

Here is a pic of our camper, thats the inside of our mess

ScreenHunter_01May180600.jpg

And the outside of the mess

ScreenHunter_02May180602.jpg

Trailers are a great way to spend quality time with family, have had many early mornings our of mine where i would walk to the water, fish off shore then come crawl back to bed around 7am after 2 hours of topwater fishing...best part is the wet grass.

But anyway, thanks for sharing. Betterluck next time!