Bancroft or Haliburton Bass?

flipte

Hello

A couple friends and i are planning a bass trip to the Bancroft or Haliburton area for the Canada Day Weekend. we are looking for some big bass on quiet lakes. we have a 14' fishing boat so the lake must have a launch area.

Any suggestions on what lakes to look into? i know there are thousands of lakes in the region.

Were looking for something near (30 min drive) from a city (supermarket, motel or campground with plugs to charge the battery) with some BIG BASS waiting to explode on the first lure they see:). Any Info or suggestions would be great!

Thanks in advance

Paudash, Baptiste, Elephant, Chandos, Kashagawigamog, Gull all might have some Big Bass in them. It's catching them that might be the trick!

+1

So many lakes have quality bass population in the area.

I could list another 10 more...

Hello

A couple friends and i are planning a bass trip to the Bancroft or Haliburton area for the Canada Day Weekend. we are looking for some big bass on quiet lakes. we have a 14' fishing boat so the lake must have a launch area.

Any suggestions on what lakes to look into? i know there are thousands of lakes in the region.

Were looking for something near (30 min drive) from a city (supermarket, motel or campground with plugs to charge the battery) with some BIG BASS waiting to explode on the first lure they see:). Any Info or suggestions would be great!

Thanks in advance

Zone 15 Haliburton and Bancroft all bass are not open to fish until 4 sat in June u should do some homework man there spawnin the only thing open are walley and pike

Zone 15 Haliburton and Bancroft all bass are not open to fish until 4 sat in June u should do some homework man there spawnin the only thing open are walley and pike

Bass are open on Canada Day, which is July 1st.