And then it turns around and face you

As you run, you run, you run!

So live for today

Tomorrow never comes

Die young, young

Die young, die young

Die young, die young, young

R.I.P \m/

I saw Dio when he was with Rainbow and then again with Sabbath for the "Mob Rules" tour. Not many Metal singers sound as good live as they do on record, Dio was even better live. Never was a voice like his before and never will there be another. R.I.P.

:worthy:

Ronnie had a great, distinct voice and there's no one like him. I saw him twice as Dio and last as H&H. He had a presence. He was an icon and a legend. Really gonna miss that man and that voice. I thought he would kill that dragon. Long Live Rock And Roll. Rest in peace Mr. Dio. \m/

Man, this is sad, gone way to soon, he had lots of life in him and from everything that people have to say about him, he was a genuine down to earth dude. Metal has lost one of their forefathers, a pioneer that paved the way for so many great acts that followed.

His last piece of work, Hevan & Hell - The Devil you know was definitely a great swan song to his craft that he has been creating since the late 50's. It's depressing to listen to it now because the world will never hear his magical voice again.

To the younger metal heads - Listen to this guy's stuff and you can appreciate where today's metal came from, and how righteous Metal once was.

Dio Rules.

You know, I was thinkin about Dio and how he was said to be a down to earth type guy, who handled his profession with elegance and pride and he is taken away from us, when a guy like Ozzy, who has more chemicals running through him then Love Canal, is alive and doing well. (Ok, that's arguable but atleast he is alive!)

Life aint fair!

HH

Edited by Headhunter