my rock on nipissing

pikeguy

island.jpg

This is my favorite spot to fish in the opening season on nipissing. I usually pull up close to the pin and tie off to it, usually this rock would be under water and you can just see the top around the pin, As you can see i could not do that this year and ther were no fish around this area to be found. I finally cough some walleye after heading out to the Hay narrows. found some pike as well but nothing much not a good opener for me but i think it can only get better. I hope!

Gonna be a great year for marine repair facilities and a bad year for insurance claims... that's for sure!

Ya thats for sure glade i do my repairs my self. I'm a welder by trade lol so i fix my props my self saved me allot of money so far abs6014.jpg

i built this and its my designee

and it is what exactly?

it's a mine cart that we put a steel deck on instead of wood,sitting on top of that is a oxy acetylene rack you can put 2 oxy tanks and four acetylene on it to ship under ground,once down there you can remove the hole assembly from the cart with a fork lift. on the top half there is a swing gate to get them out with ease.

there are swing latches on the cart as well for the transporting they lock into the fork tube Inco loved it and placed a big order for them