Sign in to follow this  
John Bacon

NF Buffalo Airport parking

Does anybody know a good place for parking near Buffalo airport? I would be looking for something along the lines for park'n'fly where I can leave the car for a week at a reasonable cost.

Long term parking lot B is $50 US a week, I think......they raised the prices a bit as of April 1st. They have shuttles to take you to the terminal. Easy and as convenient as using the Park N Go (or whatever they are called now) across the street.

Does anybody know a good place for parking near Buffalo airport? I would be looking for something along the lines for park'n'fly where I can leave the car for a week at a reasonable cost.

If you're a LEO then you can park for free at the Niagara Transit Police station behind the airport

If you're a LEO then you can park for free at the Niagara Transit Police station behind the airport

That goes on your T4 as a taxable benefit.. correct? :whistling:B)

i fly early out of buffalo and stay the night before at any one of the cheap hotels across the road. each has a shuttle and will let you park for two weeks with one noght stay. it is actually cheaper to stay and park than to park and fly.

i fly early out of buffalo and stay the night before at any one of the cheap hotels across the road. each has a shuttle and will let you park for two weeks with one noght stay. it is actually cheaper to stay and park than to park and fly.

I never though of that; maybe next time. Thanks for all the advice.

You can book your parking online. Thats the only way I go . Never a hassle. Just google parking at buffalo airport and pick one. Also search for parking at buffalo airport promo codes .you might save another $5