Bruins and Habs

misfish

Myself ,I would love to see an original 6 match up.

GO BRUINS GO.

I was thinking the same thing driving home from the office tonite. And then the Hawks could make it happen again. Nostalgia time.

JF

Bruins and Habs, What a classic match up! Grapes will be beside himself, though and will babble non-stop! :thumbsup_anim:

There's usually a downside to most good things. I can always find something to do during the breaks so I won't have to listen to Mighty Mouth.

JF

Coaches Corner is my favourite part of HNIC. I think Cherry's great. He's the rarity in this politically correct world of censored and sterilized news and entertainment we get spoon fed on a daily basis. I think it's refreshing to have someone who's willing to say what he thinks without worrying about what people are going to think or say, and isn't afraid to show frustration and exasperation, and basically get visibly ticked off on live TV when he gets shepherded along a pre-ordained script by McLean and then cut short.

Good effort byes. Bruins are gone. :(

It would seem, the down 3-0 in a series, has a spell this year.(did I spell that right?)

Ok HABS,lets see if you have a 3rd shoe up yer :asshat: . Just like the Flyers. :wallbash::wallbash:

Edited by BrianB

someone who's willing to say what he thinks

Some might chuckle at you suggesting that Grapes thinks. :w00t:

In fairness I have to admit that once upon a time I liked him too, but when he started to fall in love with his own image he became a caricature of the old Don. Now he's just a bombastic ass.

JF

Some might chuckle at you suggesting that Grapes thinks. :w00t:

In fairness I have to admit that once upon a time I liked him too, but when he started to fall in love with his own image he became a caricature of the old Don. Now he's just a bombastic ass.

JF

I have broke bread,sorta speak ,with Don.Had lunch with him and Rose and his family.Don is as patriotic as a Canadian can be.He knows/talks the game as it should be played. John, even you cant disagree about that.After all,were not talking water polo here. :tease:

He,s out spoken and some find him crude,but hey,he tells it like it is.To bad he,s not politically correct eh.

Brian I think you also cheer for the leafs maybe next year the habs would be a better choice for you from lets say Sept on LOL

2011 is not far off MR.LOL

Guest Johnny Bass

Myself ,I would love to see an original 6 match up.Could happen as the bruins seem to be on the same page as the habs. 3-0

GO BRUINS GO.

WOW! You jinxed your team!Lucky I am not a Boston fan or I would feel sick to my stomach! That was disgusting. And Philadelphia did it without 2 key players. As soon as Gagne came back, that was it for the Bruins.

Philadelphia is going to destroy Montreal.

Destiny vrs Destiny...one myth will disappear. Chicago must be licking their chops thinking about what is coming from the east. No more prima donnas from hear on in. These teams are hunnnnGRY.

Edited by scuro2

Bruins have lost two game sevens on home ice over the last two playoff years -

Could that failure be enough to get Claude Julien (& staff) fired especially

this year blowing a series after leading 3 games to none - Things will get better

though in Beantown thanks to that second overall pick coming to The Bruins courtesy

of The Leafs..........