OFN

Mykester

As you will soon discover, this letter does not fixate on a single topic or subject. To be perfectly frank and honest, it started out rather focused but I soon found, as I worked on my primary hypothesis and sought corroboration from other sources, that I have quite a number of different things to say about OFC. Instead of focusing on why I am making an appeal to the intelligence of the reader not to be fooled by OFC's demagoguery, I would like to remind people that OFC's occasional demonstrations of benevolence are not genuine. Nor are its promises. In fact, I'm not in the habit of giving advice to OFC's uneducated protégés. However, there's always a first time: You guys should stop destroying our moral fiber. I admit I don't have much confidence that they'll follow that advice, but it's important to make it known that OFC doesn't understand politics or simply doesn't care. That shouldn't surprise you when you consider that it is easy to see faults in others. But it takes perseverance to point the high-powered fire hose of truth at its exploitative sophistries to wash away their multiple layers of irrationalism.

Most members of our quick-fix, sugar-rush, attention-deficit society are too impatient to realize the importance of commenting on OFC's memoranda. I wish only that a few more people could see that OFC has got to go—and yesterday isn't soon enough. OFC masterminded last year's now-infamous attempt to exhibit a deep disdain for all people who are not intellectually challenged recidivists. I will now cite the proof of that statement. The proof begins with the observation that OFC is more than merely spineless. It's über-spineless. In fact, OFC is so spineless that I can easily see it performing the following nugatory, hateful acts. First, OFC will get as many people as possible to line up behind the geek-tent barkers at the latest and greatest carnival of ethnocentrism. Then, it will spawn a society in which those with the most deviant lifestyle, inarticulate behavior, or personal failures are given the most by the government. I do not profess to know how likely is the eventuality I have outlined, but it is a distinct possibility to be kept in mind.

It strikes me as amusing that OFC complains about people who do nothing but complain. Well, news flash! It does nothing but complain. There are few certainties in life. I have counted only three: death, taxes, and OFC announcing some oligophrenic thing every few weeks.

We must give to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance. If you ask OFC if it's true that its message is apparently that coercion in the name of liberty is a valid use of state power, you'll just get a lot of foot-shuffling and downcast eyes in response. Unfortunately, there is no shortage of individuals and organizations, many of whom may seem innocent at first glance, who secretly want to break down traditional values.

Given OFC's record of shady dealings, we can say that it is known for walking into crowded rooms and telling everyone there that its decisions are based on reason. Try, if you can, to concoct a statement better calculated to show how immoral OFC is. You can't do it. Not only that, but you should never forget the three most important facets of its press releases, namely their distasteful origins, their internal contradictions, and their tendentious nature. OFC is inherently cold-blooded, uncongenial, and inaniloquent. Oh, and it also has a rash mode of existence. Myth is a stronger force than rationality. I won't dwell on that except to direct your attention to the crapulous manner in which it has been trying to make today's oppressiveness look like grade-school work compared to what it has planned for the future.

If we don't institute change then OFC will trade facts for fantasy, truth for myths, academics for collective socialization, and individual thinking for group manipulation. This message has been brought to you by the Department of Blinding Obviousness. What might not be so obvious, however, is that the essence of lying is in deception, not in words. That said, let me continue.

Any rational argument must acknowledge this. OFC's smarmy apologues, naturally, do not. Everything I've said so far is by way of introduction to the key point I want to make in this letter. My key point is that OFC has spent untold hours trying to foist the most poisonously false and destructive myths imaginable upon us. During that time, did it ever once occur to it that its plans for the future appeal to people who are fearful about the world's political and economic situation and long for simple solutions to complex problems? I hardly know. But I will stake the immortality of my soul that OFC's scribblings are not an abstract problem. They have very concrete, immediate, and unpleasant consequences. For instance, sometime in the future OFC will damn this nation and this world to Hell. Fortunately, that hasn't happened...yet. But it will unquestionably happen if we don't give the needy a helping hand as opposed to an elbow in the face.

Eccentric nobodies can go right ahead and convict me for saying that OFC should just face the facts, but History, acting as the goddess of a higher truth and a higher justice, will one day smilingly tear up this verdict, acquitting me of all guilt and blame. Okay, that was a facetious statement. This one is not: People used to think I was exaggerating whenever I said that it is irresponsible to accept everything at face value. After seeing OFC break down age-old institutions and customs these same people now realize that I wasn't exaggerating at all. In fact, they even realize that OFC claims to be fighting for equality. What it's really fighting for, however, is equality in degradation, by which I mean that OFC's inclinations are eerily similar to those promoted by madmen such as Pol Pot. What's scary, though, is that their extollment of revanchism has been ratcheted up a few notches from anything Pol Pot ever conjured up.

You don't have to say anything specifically about OFC for it to start attacking you. All you have to do is dare to imply that we should expose false prophets who preach that "the truth", "the whole truth", and "nothing but the truth" are three different things. OFC may be reasonably cunning with words. However, it is entirely obscene with everything else. OFC says that it wants to make life better for everyone. Lacking a coherent ideology, however, OFC always ends up leading to the destruction of the human race.

OFC has made it known that it fully intends to feed us a diet of robbery, murder, violence, and all other manner of trials and tribulations. If those words don't scare you, nothing will. If they are not a clear warning, I don't know what could be. Ordinarily, OFC is combative, but it has lucid moments when it is only misinformed. When asked to mend its ways, OFC will give people a wink and a smile, but when the wheels begin to turn, it's business as usual. Anyhow, I guess I've run out of things to say, so let me just leave you with one parting wish: Together, may we lay the groundwork for an upcoming attempt to instill a sense of responsibility and maturity in those who "solve" all our problems by talking them to death.

As you will soon discover, this letter does not fixate on a single topic or subject. To be perfectly frank and honest, it started out rather focused but I soon found, as I worked on my primary hypothesis and sought corroboration from other sources, that I have quite a number of different things to say about OFC. Instead of focusing on why I am making an appeal to the intelligence of the reader not to be fooled by OFC's demagoguery, I would like to remind people that OFC's occasional demonstrations of benevolence are not genuine. Nor are its promises. In fact, I'm not in the habit of giving advice to OFC's uneducated protégés. However, there's always a first time: You guys should stop destroying our moral fiber. I admit I don't have much confidence that they'll follow that advice, but it's important to make it known that OFC doesn't understand politics or simply doesn't care. That shouldn't surprise you when you consider that it is easy to see faults in others. But it takes perseverance to point the high-powered fire hose of truth at its exploitative sophistries to wash away their multiple layers of irrationalism.

Most members of our quick-fix, sugar-rush, attention-deficit society are too impatient to realize the importance of commenting on OFC's memoranda. I wish only that a few more people could see that OFC has got to go—and yesterday isn't soon enough. OFC masterminded last year's now-infamous attempt to exhibit a deep disdain for all people who are not intellectually challenged recidivists. I will now cite the proof of that statement. The proof begins with the observation that OFC is more than merely spineless. It's über-spineless. In fact, OFC is so spineless that I can easily see it performing the following nugatory, hateful acts. First, OFC will get as many people as possible to line up behind the geek-tent barkers at the latest and greatest carnival of ethnocentrism. Then, it will spawn a society in which those with the most deviant lifestyle, inarticulate behavior, or personal failures are given the most by the government. I do not profess to know how likely is the eventuality I have outlined, but it is a distinct possibility to be kept in mind.

It strikes me as amusing that OFC complains about people who do nothing but complain. Well, news flash! It does nothing but complain. There are few certainties in life. I have counted only three: death, taxes, and OFC announcing some oligophrenic thing every few weeks.

We must give to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance. If you ask OFC if it's true that its message is apparently that coercion in the name of liberty is a valid use of state power, you'll just get a lot of foot-shuffling and downcast eyes in response. Unfortunately, there is no shortage of individuals and organizations, many of whom may seem innocent at first glance, who secretly want to break down traditional values.

Given OFC's record of shady dealings, we can say that it is known for walking into crowded rooms and telling everyone there that its decisions are based on reason. Try, if you can, to concoct a statement better calculated to show how immoral OFC is. You can't do it. Not only that, but you should never forget the three most important facets of its press releases, namely their distasteful origins, their internal contradictions, and their tendentious nature. OFC is inherently cold-blooded, uncongenial, and inaniloquent. Oh, and it also has a rash mode of existence. Myth is a stronger force than rationality. I won't dwell on that except to direct your attention to the crapulous manner in which it has been trying to make today's oppressiveness look like grade-school work compared to what it has planned for the future.

If we don't institute change then OFC will trade facts for fantasy, truth for myths, academics for collective socialization, and individual thinking for group manipulation. This message has been brought to you by the Department of Blinding Obviousness. What might not be so obvious, however, is that the essence of lying is in deception, not in words. That said, let me continue.

Any rational argument must acknowledge this. OFC's smarmy apologues, naturally, do not. Everything I've said so far is by way of introduction to the key point I want to make in this letter. My key point is that OFC has spent untold hours trying to foist the most poisonously false and destructive myths imaginable upon us. During that time, did it ever once occur to it that its plans for the future appeal to people who are fearful about the world's political and economic situation and long for simple solutions to complex problems? I hardly know. But I will stake the immortality of my soul that OFC's scribblings are not an abstract problem. They have very concrete, immediate, and unpleasant consequences. For instance, sometime in the future OFC will damn this nation and this world to Hell. Fortunately, that hasn't happened...yet. But it will unquestionably happen if we don't give the needy a helping hand as opposed to an elbow in the face.

Eccentric nobodies can go right ahead and convict me for saying that OFC should just face the facts, but History, acting as the goddess of a higher truth and a higher justice, will one day smilingly tear up this verdict, acquitting me of all guilt and blame. Okay, that was a facetious statement. This one is not: People used to think I was exaggerating whenever I said that it is irresponsible to accept everything at face value. After seeing OFC break down age-old institutions and customs these same people now realize that I wasn't exaggerating at all. In fact, they even realize that OFC claims to be fighting for equality. What it's really fighting for, however, is equality in degradation, by which I mean that OFC's inclinations are eerily similar to those promoted by madmen such as Pol Pot. What's scary, though, is that their extollment of revanchism has been ratcheted up a few notches from anything Pol Pot ever conjured up.

You don't have to say anything specifically about OFC for it to start attacking you. All you have to do is dare to imply that we should expose false prophets who preach that "the truth", "the whole truth", and "nothing but the truth" are three different things. OFC may be reasonably cunning with words. However, it is entirely obscene with everything else. OFC says that it wants to make life better for everyone. Lacking a coherent ideology, however, OFC always ends up leading to the destruction of the human race.

OFC has made it known that it fully intends to feed us a diet of robbery, murder, violence, and all other manner of trials and tribulations. If those words don't scare you, nothing will. If they are not a clear warning, I don't know what could be. Ordinarily, OFC is combative, but it has lucid moments when it is only misinformed. When asked to mend its ways, OFC will give people a wink and a smile, but when the wheels begin to turn, it's business as usual. Anyhow, I guess I've run out of things to say, so let me just leave you with one parting wish: Together, may we lay the groundwork for an upcoming attempt to instill a sense of responsibility and maturity in those who "solve" all our problems by talking them to death.

Somebody needs a beer and a joint :blink:

ummm... Mykestr,,,, when was the last time you got laid?

That diatribe of yours takes waay longer than,.... well u know,,,, :whistling:

why not go have a cold shower now bro...

Your panties seem a little tight for this board... git along... go git.... scramm... vamooose.... adios.... :asshat:

Why shouldn't I work for the NSA? That's a tough one. But I'll take a shot. Say I'm working at the NSA, and somebody puts a code on my desk, something no one else can break. Maybe I take a shot at it and maybe I break it. And I'm real happy with myself, 'cuz I did my job well. But maybe that code was the location of some rebel army in North Africa or the Middle East, and once they have that location, they bomb the village where the rebels are hiding. Fifteen hundred people that I never met, never had no problem with, get killed. Now the politicians are saying, "Oh, send in the marines to secure the area", 'cuz they don't give a crap. It won't be their kid over there, getting shot. Just like it wasn't them when their number got called, 'cuz they were pulling a tour in the National Guard. It'll be some kid from Southie over there taking shrapnel in the ass. He comes back to find that the plant he used to work at got exported to the country he just got back from. And the guy who put the shrapnel in his ass got his old job, 'cuz he'll work for fifteen cents a day and no bathroom breaks. Meanwhile he realizes the only reason he was over there in the first place was so that we could install a government that would sell us oil at a good price. And of course the oil companies used the little skirmish over there to scare up domestic oil prices. A cute little ancillary benefit for them but it ain't helping my buddy at two-fifty a gallon. They're taking their sweet time bringing the oil back, of course, maybe even took the liberty of hiring an alcoholic skipper who likes to drink martinis and darn' play slalom with the icebergs, it ain't too long till he hits one, spills the oil and kills all the sea life in the North Atlantic. So now my buddy's out of work. He can't afford to drive, so he's walking to the darn' job interviews, which sucks because the shrapnel in his ass is giving him chronic hemorrhoids. And meanwhile he's starving 'cuz every time he tries to get a bite to eat the only blue plate special they're serving is North Atlantic scrod with Quaker State. So what did I think? I'm holding out for something better. I figure: damn it, while I'm at it why not just shoot my buddy, take his job, give it to his sworn enemy, hike up gas prices, bomb a village, club a baby seal, hit the hash pipe and join the National Guard? I could be elected President.

Edited by BillM

I just wasted too much of my life.

I also think Bill M was really referring to NSA = No Strings Attached.

You sir are the part of the reason society is going to (explicit word)

/post

/rant

/life (after reading this)

George, is that you?

I think this was taken from somewhere and "Find and Replace was used". No one has this much time on their hands...

Has this got something to do with people posting fish pron where you can see where they were fishing? :whistling::rolleyes:

And I want to know what the admin guys are up to when they are not on the computer.......... judging by the above, TJ, Roy and the others have alot to answer for :w00t::rofl2: :rofl2: and I thought this was just a fishing and hunting board

:sarcasm::whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

ummm... Mykestr,,,, when was the last time you got laid?

That diatribe of yours takes waay longer than,.... well u know,,,, :whistling:

why not go have a cold shower now bro...

Your panties seem a little tight for this board... git along... go git.... scramm... vamooose.... adios.... :asshat:

Most people probably think they already know all they need to know about Splashhopper, but I have some new information to bring to light. By way of introduction, let me just say that if a cogent, logical argument entered Splashhopper's brain, no doubt a concussion would result. Wherever you look, you'll see him enforcing intolerance in the name of tolerance. You'll see him suppressing freedom in the name of freedom. And you'll see him crushing diversity of opinion in the name of diversity.

Let's try to understand what handing over our rights to Splashhopper will really mean. It certainly won't mean that we'll be able to freely get my message about Splashhopper out to the world. No, it will mean witchcraft, beastliness, rape, and murder will become omnipresent in our society. It will mean a descent back into the jungle.

We must yank up illiterate madmen from the dark rocks under which they hide and flaunt them before the bright sunshine of public exposure. Our children depend on that. I want to thank Splashhopper for his initiatives. They give me an excellent opportunity to illustrate just how hotheaded Splashhopper can be. On a lighter note, his functionaries, who are legion, actually believe the bunkum they're always mouthing. That's because these types of wicked junkies are idealistic, have no sense of history or human nature, and they think that what they're doing will improve the world in a matter of days. In reality, of course, we ought to embrace diversity. That'll make Splashhopper think once—I would have said "twice" but I don't see any indication that he has previously given any thought to the matter—before trying to poison the air, water, and soil. To sum it all up, Splashhopper's loyalists coerce children into becoming activists willing to serve, promote, spy, and fight for his scare tactics.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Somebody needs a beer and a joint :blink:

I'm pretty sure there was probably several of both already consumed before that post.

:stretcher:

Can someone tell me what hes drinking?I dont toke BTW,just wobbly pops(skeeter,lol).As for you my friend I just had my little rant elsewere!

A little to close for my liking.Now sit your kyster down!Ive met a few here on OFC,glad I did for sure.Some mods as well.Sure some over sized stories go about!SO what! As for the mods and the others good on them.They have something here that others want to accomplish,And I hope they do well,I will support them as well.From my experiences, from fundraisers,and hook ups.I only found 1 Bull.And that is no longer here 3 times over.

As for you cause, mykester is sore as well as my fingers tips.So if you dont like it,LEAVE!CAUSE IM NOT!I like what I see.

END OF RANT

Sorry Mods

there sure are a lot of big words like "marmalade" in the original rant.

And as a local politician, I never use words that I know only the upper members of MENSA could understand.

If you want to rant, keep it simple, so most of us in the masses can understand.