Ajax and area people

Twocoda

i have to go to Ajax ( work related) tomorrow and will be bringing some fishing gear...i plan on staying the night and fishing saturday morning for a few hours..problen is ....i dont know the area at all...any ideas on where to fish ? If your uncomfortable posting a location in the open forum ...please feel free to PM me ....

I'll return the favour when/should you decide to come to my neck of the woods...( i never have a problem putting people in front of fish)

Cheers

all i can think of off the top of my head would be frenchmans bay in pickering or hayden shores in whitby

thanks fish meister...ill do a googe earth thing and see what i can find ....on these spots...im not taking the boat down there ,,,,just going to bring the long rods and pin for a few hours...probably with little sucess as the water levels must be high with all this rain ...or should i bring spinning gear for chucking hardware ?

Your best bet is PM skeeter as he will join ya on all the places we and others go, LOL! Bring your river/trib stuff and your spoon chucking gear right now. If I can get out of the office, skeeter (Dann) knows how to get a hold of me to hook up with you guys... Good luck.

Geoff

hahahaha, Dann's good to go out with. young_one (Will) too. others I don't know that well...

*edit*

BTW, if he (Dann) get's you on fish those are my spots... :sarcasm:

Edited by GBW

and if he doesnt??? are you still responsible????lol....

its all good ....i have to go there anyways just thought i would tighten a line while i was there..

then he took you to his spots... :whistling::rolleyes:

have fun and good luck.