Show off your tacklebox

I couldn't agree more Lew.

I could fish with these 5 all year and not surprisingly they're not all tht different than your 5 LOL

and ya, i like the old school

It would appear great minds think alike Raf :lol:

Edited by lew

Good. Can't wait to use them.

I love JDM tackle. So much finesse stuff that transfers over well for clear lake smallies. I have always used Rapala and Spro but interested in taking a step up. Took the plunge and got some Jackall hardbaits. 17$-21$ a piece. I haven't used any mega bass or lucky crafts to compare but I love Jackall.

IMG_20150317_161929.jpgIMG_20150317_163019.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

These are the Megabass x-dads...Check out the video and action. Imagine a smallmouth looking at that...blew my mind and were very hard to find them in any numbers. Ordered from Japan came to over 30$ a piece but still arrive faster than if I ordered something from Basspro or Cabelas...

IMG_20150331_203519.jpg

IMG_20150402_120921.jpg

Edited by Canucker

These are the Megabass x-dads...Check out the video and action. Imagine a smallmouth looking at that...blew my mind and were very hard to find them in any numbers. Ordered from Japan came to over 30$ a piece but still arrive faster than if I ordered something from Basspro or Cabelas...

IMG_20150331_203519.jpg

IMG_20150402_120921.jpg

Me thinks you drank all the kool aid....and the guy in the video.... :wallbash: :wallbash: should be a rule about saying dude!!!