Show off your tacklebox

Here's a few of the shots that I found on my phone.

This is about half of my total count... last I checked it was 33 plano boxes and counting...
Tackle.jpg

Anyone "horny"?
HornyToads2.jpg

Jighead box #1
Jigheads.jpg

Dropshot weights that I pour myself
DropshotWeights2.jpg

Old shot of my "jig" box... its def full now!
Jigs.jpg

I'll try to get some pictures of my plastics boxes tomorrow.

Edited by Stoty

More like tackle boxes !!!! And about 30plano ones I have a big box for salmon a big bag for bass and 3 big tackle bags & boxes for walleyes !!!! It never ends !!!! And 64 fishing rods and at least 70reels !! Not to mention all my tackle components for making flies and worm harnesses !! Basically a tackle store would be about right !!!! A lifelong addiction 40yrs worth ... Still going too !!! Oh ya about 10more planos filled with plastics and bags and bags of senkos and slammers !!! That's just the tip of the iceberg !!!! Hahahah

I think most of us go through a period of having too much gear....

I'm just coming out of this phase...

Get a ton of stuff... Figure out what YOU really like and what works for YOU.... The sell sell sell....

I've purged a lot if gear this year... And I still have a ton of gear that hardy ever sees use...

Too bad you can't re-tool yourself cause that is where the problem lies not with the equipment. I have all that I need to catch me some fish of any species. I have been told that you may need that "special" color to catch a fish but the problem is that the sport is called fishing and not catching.

I spent 6 hrs in 3.5 foot waves casting musky baits on LSC last Thursday and managed to bring 5 fish to the boat. The cold front that day closed their yaps so tight that they just floated there and stared at the baits. I did not think that I needed another 20 spinners to ensure that I catch a fish.What I was truly thinking was man I need a taser to stun them!!

I watched an epsisode of Musky hunter up in LOTW. The lodge owner brought two baits with him to fish muskies with Saric. He outfished Saric who had a slew of different baits to toss and the owner was kind of a matter of fact when asked why just the two baits.

I spent 6 hrs in 3.5 foot waves casting musky baits on LSC last Thursday and managed to bring 5 fish to the boat. The cold front that day closed their yaps so tight that they just floated there and stared at the baits. I did not think that I needed another 20 spinners to ensure that I catch a fish.What I was truly thinking was man I need a taser to stun them!!

Edited by lew

• 6 months later...

I could not show all my tackle !!!! There isn't enough bandwidth and I would crash the internet !!!! Hahhaha !!!! Ya it's way beyond an addiction!!! There's just no end to always buying fishing equipment and tackle but I wouldn't have it any other way !!!! Lol

I have one tackle box for fishing....one single tray for each type of fishing (tray for jigs, one for bass, one for small/medium cranks and one for deeper trolling cranks), except 2 for musky. All fits into one box!

I have a waist pack, where I keep all my steelhead trib gear and a small zip up bag for plastics...that's it!

I duno where 10 to 20% of my stuff is anymore. I guess the EX tossed it out... I would post pic's but it's all a mess still of the stuff I do have...

however! I found a new supplier to top me up when needed!

Mystery tackle?! That's amazing!.

It actual is pretty sweet! About the midpoint of every month they send you a variety of trial plastics and hardbaits. My February box came with a Live Target crawfish and a bunch of other stuff; the live target lure alone costs 11.99 @ sail.

My girlfriend bought me a year subscription, and to be honest I look forward to it coming in my mailbox!

It actual is pretty sweet! About the midpoint of every month they send you a variety of trial plastics and hardbaits. My February box came with a Live Target crawfish and a bunch of other stuff; the live target lure alone costs 11.99 @ sail.

My girlfriend bought me a year subscription, and to be honest I look forward to it coming in my mailbox!

Ya i would too. Such a tease not re.knowing what's in that box.