Show off your tacklebox

Oh come on guys Im sure Im not the only guy who's tackle boxes look like a bomb has went off inside. You know that commercial where the guy is like " hey I think ill try this" and pulls up a big mess of lures all tangled together .... thats like my couple of boxes. I have 40 some odd spinnerbaits all jammed in the top of one box with no dividers. Takes a few mins if I want one from the bottom of the cluster fudge!

Nice tackle guys. Go get them clean scratch free lures beat up and dirty !

Yupp, that's me. I'll try to keep it organized but I'm running out of room, need some more boxes... Just curious, what do people do with cut line?

Yupp, that's me. I'll try to keep it organized but I'm running out of room, need some more boxes... Just curious, what do people do with cut line?

Throw it over board to slow down the next guy that tries to take yer spotwhistling.gif

Just Kidding.Take it back to the dock and throw it in the trash bindunno.gif

Heres my ultralite gear .

Nice little shimano one piece . Its my smallest rod , with a tiny little pflueger underspin on it . Works awsome .

A digital camera bag that holds everything i need . I just take what i think i,m going to use , and away i go .

Theres 4 plastic cases ( screw boxes from the dollar store ) .

I payed 5 bucks for the 4 them , and i got a bunch of nuts , bolts and screws out of the deal .

There is mosquito repellant , a flashlight , a camera , a spool of line , scissors , a small clamp for the deep hooks in there .

Oh ya and a pack of bandaids .

Not as big and fancy a some stuff i seen , but perfect for walking around in little streams with .

tackle1.jpg

tackle2.jpg

Edited by largemouth trout

My box is geared for "on the go". It is called "The Fishing Locker". Gonefishing.gif

DSC00214.jpg

I have one of those but in RED. I must have the JUMBO size as mine holds 8 rods and reels in the middle and a whole whack of trays on each outer side. It's great for anything 7' and under that is a 2 piece rod.

Debatet whether or not to post pics of mine but what the heck. only problem i have is that i have to sell it LOL. it does come in handy when i am going fishing and need something cause its usually on the shelf somewhere.

photo19.jpg

photo18.jpg

photo17.jpg

photo16.jpg

photo15.jpg

photo14.jpg

photo13.jpg

photo12.jpg

photo11.jpg

photo10.jpg

photo9.jpg

photo8.jpg

photo7.jpg

photo6-1.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2-3.jpg

photo1-2.jpg

photo-3.jpg

Edited by DaveMc

• 3 weeks later...

Man that sucks ... SO , ya gettin married or divorced ?

neither, I own a tackle shop, so if i want to get paid this week i have to sell everything i can LOL. it is kind of nice having everything at my disposal when i need it though

• 5 months later...

Organized some stuff last night, thought I would resurrect a great thread.

$10 adidas bag

12 trays plano 3620

I keep my soft plastics and sipinners in a worm binder.

scared to count how much I have spent ;D

I should be ok for tackle this season, maybe a few jig heads and some new frogs. I will be picking up a new spinning combo for sure.

f2j66s.jpg

Edited by hsousa

• 6 months later...