Tracker boats!BEWARE!!!!

this stuff always comes up for tracker boats yet for some reason people still buy trackers... Honestly people would be so much better off with a used lund or used princecraft than a new tracker. Love my SV16 2000 doesn't leak a drop and is rock solid. Bets of luck dude, I hope you get your boat fixed.

Umm I didn't manage to go through every page but what every happened?

On a final note i sold the boat as it was, i was very honest with the buyer and the boats issues, he was happy i was sorta happy to be rid of a second boat payment but i lost my shirt i basically sold it for what was left owing on it, i have since talked with many other folks with similiar tracker marine problems, hopelyfully with lots of exsposer the message will get out how bad these boats really are!Had i had some better finicial means i would have fought this tooth and nail but it wasn't in the cards, the big corperate guy wins agains! :sarcasm:

On a final note i sold the boat as it was, i was very honest with the buyer and the boats issues, he was happy i was sorta happy to be rid of a second boat payment but i lost my shirt i basically sold it for what was left owing on it, i have since talked with many other folks with similiar tracker marine problems, hopelyfully with lots of exsposer the message will get out how bad these boats really are!Had i had some better finicial means i would have fought this tooth and nail but it wasn't in the cards, the big corperate guy wins agains! :sarcasm:

Sorry to hear that Wayne. At least you can be glad that it is over, not that it is any consolation to losing your shirt on the boat.

This whole thing is disgraceful. Just disgraceful.

I hope they do TEE.. but why is an insurance company covering manufacturing defects?

That said... I wonder how many guys with Trackers have considered asking the Barrie police to trailer their boats home for them... if you know what I mean! :whistling:

hahahahaha Epic transom damage right there eh?

I've never owned a Tracker but never thought they were that bad. Every company has a less stellar product from time to time. The difference is what kind of after sales service you will get. Sorry you guys didn't do so well with your purchases.

Well....I just found out the ins. co. denied my claim on hitting something.....no physical damage to the hull at the crack!

Looks like I'll be tearing mine apart again to fix it...this will be fun :(

Friggin' Cracker Marine anyway.

TEE

I hope all the other Tracker owners here are learning something...

...when the hull cracks on you....just forget to strap it to the trailer and drop it somewhere HARD. Then call the insurance company. Yah.. you're probably gonna get charged under the Highway traffic act for an insecure load.. but that'll be a cheap price to pay. Better yet, drop it right in the parking lot at the ramp and the HTA won't apply...

If anybody with a Tracker "claims" they have a good boat.....they haven't had their boats apart to see why so many have problems.

Don't believe it? Remove the front deck and you'll see! I already have my buddy in the vinyl buis whipping me up a "C" to replace the "T" wink.gif

Un-proud Cracker Boat Owner

TEE

Edited by TEE

scary to see how a persons dream could turn into a nightmare.

This HAS been a nightmare...hard tellin' how many hours I'm gonna have in this and then take it back to my welder and get it fixed then, put it back together.

I can tell you that the guy who welded my keel about 4 months ago did a fantastic job..just took about 40+ hours of my time and $165. If any of you have trouble with the shotty welds from the factory leak at the keel...have it rewelded from the outside (don't know why they don't do that at the factory anyway).

Peace ;)

TEE